Single crown freeride forks.

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Single crown freeride forks.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
Well the name pertty much says it, if you have a single crown freeride fork tell us wich one and rate it, and if you would recomend it. Also if it has broken or just plain sucked, and also the price. thx

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 17:18 Quote
marzocchi bomber and its bin a good fork, no problems just yet

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
2007 66 sl1ata duck plain balls whole bunch of problems

but my new 08 totem coil is the shit super plush the ebst fork ive rode!

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
i bought marzocchi 55's for 330 (used) a few months ago. great forks, loads of adjustment plushness-wise (no travel adjust tho).

love them a lot although i've never ridden a fox or manitou single crown FR fork so i cant compare anything

i'd give them a 7.5 out of 10, 10 being like absolutely perfect

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 16:56 Quote
I have a 07 z.1 soprt rcv and its great. i wish it had some more travel but besides that its great. My only problem has been a stanction holding screw falling out but that was bike shop eror. 7.5-10

Posted: Sep 4, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
i have 05 marzocchi 66's, and They are flawless, even had my bike sit for a year without being touched, jumped on my bike, and they worked like the day i put it away, I do lots of freeride, and some good DH on that fork, Im sure its not a smooth for DH as some forks out there, but for a single crown fork it rips fine, I would rate it a 10, i have not even had a single issue with it for the 3 years ive owned them. Ive ridden 4 forks, in my time, and this is the first single crown ive had, and i will never go back.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 12:08 Quote
DHbiker225 wrote:
i have 05 marzocchi 66's, and They are flawless, even had my bike sit for a year without being touched, jumped on my bike, and they worked like the day i put it away, I do lots of freeride, and some good DH on that fork, Im sure its not a smooth for DH as some forks out there, but for a single crown fork it rips fine, I would rate it a 10, i have not even had a single issue with it for the 3 years ive owned them. Ive ridden 4 forks, in my time, and this is the first single crown ive had, and i will never go back.

sick thats what i want:P

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
Marzocchi 66RCV 180mm travel it is the best fork i have ever ridden a really good fork for freeriding i would give it 9 out of 10 not ten because of the weight but the fork is so great that the weight dosent matter at all!

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
08 Marzocchi 55 tst 2's best forks I've ever had. Great adjustments but not to confusing for new people.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
07 totem coil, sick fork and im sellin

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 22:26 Quote
I ride a Pike 454 dual air u turn (I know its an AM fork but i use it for Freeride and DH) and it is GREAT it takes every thing 9.5 out of ten

O+
Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 22:27 Quote
08 totem coil. smooth as butter.

FL
Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 6:28 Quote
Fox Talas 36 is amazing! really plush, seriously stiff, has a travel adjust, not too heavy, big and chunky! very pleased with it!

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 10:28 Quote
fox van rc2, light stiff plush lots of adjustment, however when i give it more preload it doesnt seem to make any difference, perhaps the difference comes in close to the end of its travel

O+
Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 10:34 Quote
2008 totem coil. super plush and loads of travel. I bought it $750 from a guy who never used it (in boxX). it has loads of adjustments with high/low speed compression, rebound, and floddgate. super beefy and pretty much handled eveything at northstar this summer. 9 out of 10 because it broke on me but SRAM fixed it for free and swapped all the internals for brand new ones for free. ohhh but the pricetag new is a bit hefty like 1100 i think

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013132
Mobile Version of Website