13 years old - How do you fund your bikes?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
13 years old - How do you fund your bikes?
Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 6:13 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
tyyak wrote:
i have a job that pays 22.50 an hour
wait, what. how???????????

i am a hockey referee

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 15:06 Quote
tyyak wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
tyyak wrote:
i have a job that pays 22.50 an hour

i am a hockey referee
sweet

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
today i just got a job! so pumped. giant reign x1 here i come Razz

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
i could do with a job beacuse i spent 1,500 a year on bikes n parts and my parents are geting fed up of mi getin bike stuf 4 my b day n christmas im 14 and i need a jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
luke-clementss wrote:
i could do with a job beacuse i spent 1,500 a year on bikes n parts and my parents are geting fed up of mi getin bike stuf 4 my b day n christmas im 14 and i need a jobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
ya sure do, I just got hired a couple weeks ago at mc d's

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 18:53 Quote
one word sponsored man. You get sponsored you can get bikes. You have to start out somewhere I mean my mom bought me a bike when I was 12, but now I am 14 and riding for cannondale. So work on getting a bike and getting free crap

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
rdog123 wrote:
one word sponsored man. You get sponsored you can get bikes. You have to start out somewhere I mean my mom bought me a bike when I was 12, but now I am 14 and riding for cannondale. So work on getting a bike and getting free crap

free crap? well i was aimin for free bike parts, but watever floats your boatWink

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
PNWrider wrote:
rdog123 wrote:

free crap? well i was aimin for free bike parts, but watever floats your boatWink
haha you know what i mean bud. Just find a ride and if you really just stick to it, and believe in yourself...someday you will probley get sponsored. Companys love young riders..... Also i see you ride in Whistler...dude you should be rippin it up

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 22:38 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
tyyak wrote:
AlCapone wrote:

i am a hockey referee
sweet
i actually ref hockey too, its mites and i get 14 a game. its not bad plus i work at a bike shop and get 8.25 and hour + 60 percent discount Smile

Posted: Dec 3, 2008 at 23:07 Quote
Dads credit card works for me Razz

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 3:53 Quote
Just work set yourself a target to make money wise and youll get their
and theirs a shop in my city that maybe hireing me its oposit my godfathers shop and i could work out back

which means discounts

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 9:45 Quote
AlCapone wrote:
uniethan wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
since i'm too young to get a real job my parents are buying me a bike, but as soon as i turn 15 and can get a job i have to pay them back. for now i just mow lawns and shit to pay them back
ya know you can work when your 14
not in the us

Do your research. You can work 20 hours a week if your 14.

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 15:19 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
AlCapone wrote:
uniethan wrote:

ya know you can work when your 14
not in the us

Do your research. You can work 20 hours a week if your 14.
do you live where i live? no, you live in russia. i have asked everywhere here and they all say you have to be 15 to work.

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 14:32 Quote
I'm 12. well my birthday is Sunday so I'm gonna get cash. And more cash at Christmas.

But one super good way but at the same time really bad is to sell drugs. Did it for a while but it got to dangerous so I stop and started something different. I go at the dollar store or other cheap stores and buy stuff such as candy bars for 65 cents each and sell them like 4.00$ each. And I do this with allot of other stuff as well.

Also if you go at your grandparents house and ask them for change= nickels,pennis,dimes,carters,loonies and toonies you can get alot of money. Do this with your parents, uncles, and aunts and you can get alot of money. Then bring it to the bank and change it for some cash. I did this only to my parents and got about 100$.

I have a few more Ideas but are not really good ones. (by good I mean legal)

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
loler951 wrote:
I'm 12. well my birthday is Sunday so I'm gonna get cash. And more cash at Christmas.

But one super good way but at the same time really bad is to sell drugs. Did it for a while but it got to dangerous so I stop and started something different. I go at the dollar store or other cheap stores and buy stuff such as candy bars for 65 cents each and sell them like 4.00$ each. And I do this with allot of other stuff as well.

Also if you go at your grandparents house and ask them for change= nickels,pennis,dimes,carters,loonies and toonies you can get alot of money. Do this with your parents, uncles, and aunts and you can get alot of money. Then bring it to the bank and change it for some cash. I did this only to my parents and got about 100$.

I have a few more Ideas but are not really good ones. (by good I mean legal)

sorry buds but sellin drugs at age 12 is a little weird seeing how nobody buys drug off someone that age... and who would be dumb enough to buy chocolate bars for 4 dollars each

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027112
Mobile Version of Website