Woah new boxxers out?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Woah new boxxers out?
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 8:32 Quote
connerkuhns wrote:
whats also really nice is i can get a SICK deal on one of those forks through my shop, i was looking at it and i belive i would be paying about XXX includeing ttax for the 2010 boxxer team
and i think around XXXX for a world cup

Should really be keeping those on the hush hush. Store owners don't like those getting out.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 8:34 Quote
mr-wilson wrote:
connerkuhns wrote:
whats also really nice is i can get a SICK deal on one of those forks through my shop, i was looking at it and i belive i would be paying about XXX includeing ttax for the 2010 boxxer team
and i think around XXXX for a world cup

Should really be keeping those on the hush hush. Store owners don't like those getting out.

well, im not posting anything about the cost on the item for the store, and how each store manages employee prices is different, so im merely stating a get a good discount

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 8:40 Quote
Then just say that. As an owner I'd rather not have a customer know that they could get that "low" when they otherwise would have come in and dropped MSRP or much closer. It's a headache they don't need.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 8:41 Quote
mr-wilson wrote:
They just say that. As an owner I'd rather not have a customer know that they could get that "low" when they otherwise would have come in and dropped MSRP or much closer. It's a headache they don't need.

sorry about that man

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 8:43 Quote
No apologies needed tup It's all good. Glad you heard early too, instead of May.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 8:46 Quote
mr-wilson wrote:
No apologies needed tup It's all good. Glad you heard early too, instead of May.

yup, its kinda weird how one place is shipping them mid-march, and another is saying april and on

now i just needto get a bike to put it on tho, not sure which, its either a 2008 santa cruz V10, or a 2008 intense socom

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 9:19 Quote
[Quote=yup, its kinda weird how one place is shipping them mid-march, and another is saying april and on[/Quote]

Ya that is weird. Wish my shop was the one who could get them mid-march, not May/June! My frame is coming mid-March, which means I'll have all the parts and my frame just sitting there for 2-3 months because my forks are late!Cry Damn-it!Mad

FL
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 9:30 Quote
i been told thy are getting over here in the next 3-4 weeks Smile
i got a killer deal sorted on some too.
can't wait to get em on my bike

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 11:53 Quote
danthepirate wrote:
yup wrote:
, its kinda weird how one place is shipping them mid-march, and another is saying april and on

Ya that is weird. Wish my shop was the one who could get them mid-march, not May/June! My frame is coming mid-March, which means I'll have all the parts and my frame just sitting there for 2-3 months because my forks are late!Cry Damn-it!Mad

Know exactly how you feel. My bike is already hanging from the ceiling without a fork.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 12:23 Quote
connerkuhns wrote:
mr-wilson wrote:

yup, its kinda weird how one place is shipping them mid-march, and another is saying april and on

now i just needto get a bike to put it on tho, not sure which, its either a 2008 santa cruz V10, or a 2008 intense socom

well i think it depends if you are ordering it direct from sram or a distributor

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 12:29 Quote
ciszewski wrote:
danthepirate wrote:
yup wrote:
, its kinda weird how one place is shipping them mid-march, and another is saying april and on

Know exactly how you feel. My bike is already hanging from the ceiling without a fork.

Same here...

Got the whole kit in a box sitting here... should get the frame in 2-3 weeks... just waiting on the stupid fork.

I see lots of early spring XC riding in my future Big Grin

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 16:54 Quote
You should probably edit your post and take the price out.

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
Anyone got any new info on this?

I've heard mid to late April again...

Anyone?

Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 20:19 Quote
boat still hasn't left, April 15 (from kopp-productions)

Mod
Posted: Mar 4, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
Delivery date is June from what I've been hearing. Half the season is over by then! Confused

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023873
Mobile Version of Website