Stupidest things you've ever attempted?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Stupidest things you've ever attempted?
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:30 Quote
kk umm i lost my pants in the ocean and thay had my wallet my keys all my credit cards 150$ so i had to cansle all of my cards de activeate my keys get new locks for my house and it was all to prove that the oysters on the beach came from the ocean

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:38 Quote
momojellydonut wrote:
kk umm i lost my pants in the ocean and thay had my wallet my keys all my credit cards 150$ so i had to cansle all of my cards de activeate my keys get new locks for my house and it was all to prove that the oysters on the beach came from the ocean
i dont think 14 year olds have car keys and all those credit cards

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:39 Quote
nah, that was my older bro, but i do have credit cards, and i can drive

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:42 Quote
pedal slipped got my foot caught in the wheel ran it over and streched and slightly tore all the ligaments and tendons!]

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:43 Quote
thought i could ride down something turned out to be a drop then broke my collar bone and i've just started riding again other than that i pissed in a guys pocket when i was about 6

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:45 Quote
ive done lots of stupid stuff

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:46 Quote
i fell off a chairlift thinking i could skip half the run if i jumped off, but my jacket froze to the chairlift when i jumped off it threw me off balence and tore my acl and shattered my knee cap

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
the stupidest things i've attempted involve illegal things that I have been warned not to share on pb.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
we were waiting for basketball practice and theres a creche next door that was closed, it had all this little kid furniture outside it, my mates lined up a load of the tables to see how many i could jump over long jump style... problem is... when you land on them, you smashed straight through them (they were plastic and about a foot high) that wasn't all that stupid

ooh, when we were shooting a mates media production he wanted to do a "rebel riding the school" situation... made me do a 360 off the roof of one of the buildings at school... its only about 10 ft... but it has that spiky pebbledash stuff on the roof, by the time i jumped the tyre was flat and it just kinda fell off

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 14:02 Quote
oh, during pe me and some of my freinds were bored se we went on the roof, and there was this like 14 foot gap with a 1 foot rise, and i ran up to gap it and i compleatly missed and bellyfloped the wall

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 14:22 Quote
Trying to get some little retard to comprehend something on one of these threads.....Dead Horse

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 14:35 Quote
i tried to keep my daughter in a basement for 24 years, didnt go down too well

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 14:39 Quote
started a run up to few jumps... jeans started to slip down, i felt like at least going for the 1st jump...... they kinda slipped, cort below my seat then caused me to fall off just as i landed lol

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 14:47 Quote
street-panda wrote:
i tried to keep my daughter in a basement for 24 years, didnt go down too well
how long did she last?

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 14:51 Quote
i forgot to stand up when i hit the jumplol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011028
Mobile Version of Website