April Fools Virus

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
April Fools Virus
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 31, 2009 at 22:13 Quote
Haha, April fools virus.. google it,

250000$ reward from microsoft to find out who created virus... and telling everyone to turn there computer off at 11:30 tonight lol!,

Who else thinks this "april fools" virus is an April Fools Prank Razz

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 5:28 Quote
I'm not entirely sure, my girlfriends university sent out an email to all students about a bad virus last night, hard to say if that is just a coincidence or not.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 18:20 Quote
It's real, and not going on the internet doesn't do anything either. If you have an internet connection it can get you. It's called the conflicter virus and contains the most advanced malware Microsoft has ever seen. What it does is sits at the back of the computer and waits for you to enter a credit card number.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 18:44 Quote
Its called the conficker, this one that's out is part of a series of conficker worms that have attacked Microsoft security flaws in the past.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 18:47 Quote
It's pretty easy to remove. I'll just make an un-installer for you guys to use so I dont have to explain how to do it. Should be done in about half an hour.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:14 Quote
it's done!

Who wants to be the Guinea pig!

Save and close all applications. Just click the file, and it should run.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=680a09b8c7db8ce9d6baebe61b361f7ce04e75f6e8ebb871

What would you guys do without me...

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
The virus that has apparently taken over the military servers or what not is all a big scam. It is not as big as they are making it out to be. It was made by a group of bored Russian teenagers.

Posted: Apr 1, 2009 at 22:24 Quote
munky wrote:
it's done!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=680a09b8c7db8ce9d6baebe61b361f7ce04e75f6e8ebb871

Lol are you kidding? someone should be retarded if they actually clicked on that.........who would download shareware when you can just search conficker on google and you can get a program from norton, microsoft and all the top secuirity sites

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 12:36 Quote
next year il make a virus that infects every computer in the world on april fools Joker

il just be a world wide meat spin.lol

Posted: Apr 2, 2009 at 17:13 Quote
munky wrote:
it's done!

shutdown -f -s 10 -c "Your computer has committed suicide. Have a nice day."

Haha. Nice try.

Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
daaneel wrote:

Lol are you kidding? someone should be retarded if they actually clicked on that.........who would download shareware when you can just search conficker on google and you can get a program from norton, microsoft and all the top secuirity sites

They're trying to get rid of the virus...

Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
RockGiant wrote:
daaneel wrote:

He means an antivirus program to get rid of it, not download the virus

Posted: Apr 3, 2009 at 17:37 Quote
FortySixAnd2 wrote:
RockGiant wrote:
daaneel wrote:

He means an antivirus program to get rid of it, not download the virus

yeah mcafee just released a program that will scan for it

Posted: Apr 4, 2009 at 18:38 Quote
Not everybody has Mcaffe. I dont even use any anti virus programs...

anyways. Yeah, i convinced a bunch of people that the homepage of pinkbike was flipping because they had the virus. What I had posted was just a fake April fools day virus thing.

Dont ever install .bat files!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.052095
Mobile Version of Website