What annoys you when you're out building?

PB Forum :: Trail Building
What annoys you when you're out building?
Posted: Oct 26, 2015 at 19:59 Quote
mountainbiker-tom wrote:
mountainbiker-finn wrote:
mountainbiker-tom wrote:
friends of banool reserve

hate em

This fella dropped a bullants nest on me
on me

I dropped it next to this fella and one went near him so he ran away

they bit me

Posted: Nov 22, 2015 at 11:57 Quote
Rhododendron? (Think thats how you spell it) It's a bastard of a tree that grows out arseways and takes over the whole forest! So annoying to cut through!

Posted: Jan 9, 2016 at 22:06 Quote
When you dig all day and when you finally finish and its too dark to rideMadder

Posted: Jan 9, 2016 at 23:25 Quote
When you dig all day but you realize it's too dark to bury the dead body you came there for

Posted: Jan 9, 2016 at 23:50 Quote
When you refurbish the dh trails but can't ride your bike

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 at 7:32 Quote
ibishreddin wrote:
When you dig all day but you realize it's too dark to bury the dead body you came there for

Whip

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 at 7:35 Quote
finally putting together a sweeet trail system only to have it rain like a mo-fo..... I'm sure some of the line are going to be messed up from the run off created by the rain

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 at 7:48 Quote
PedalShopLLC wrote:
finally putting together a sweeet trail system only to have it rain like a mo-fo..... I'm sure some of the line are going to be messed up from the run off created by the rain

Yeah we got 6.3 inches of rain in 72 hours. Usually we get about a half inch to inch of rain when a storm rolls through. Drainage was not sufficient for that amount of rain, shit got wrecked

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 at 8:02 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
PedalShopLLC wrote:

Yeah we got 6.3 inches of rain in 72 hours.

Holy shit no wonder it got so wrecked. We have had heavy rain too and I'm back home in 3 days to survey what's happened, hopefully it's ok. (I've been overseas for a month so I have no idea how it's fared)

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 at 8:36 Quote
Lol in the UK we have 14inches in 24 hours the other day.

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 at 9:06 Quote
Hi-im-gary wrote:
Lol in the UK we have 14inches in 24 hours the other day.

Our record is 43 inches in 24 hours

Posted: Jan 10, 2016 at 12:20 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
PedalShopLLC wrote:

Yeah we got 6.3 inches of rain in 72 hours.

Holy shit no wonder it got so wrecked. We have had heavy rain too and I'm back home in 3 days to survey what's happened, hopefully it's ok. (I've been overseas for a month so I have no idea how it's fared)

Drainage has become priority #1. To get half of the years rainfall total in 3 days really exposed the problem areas. Hope your trails aren't super washed, kinda disheartening to walk up to.

Posted: Jan 12, 2016 at 17:34 Quote
When you and your buds build a dope ass transition into another trail and the top half has foot deep ruts...
We will be back this Sunday. With more shovels. Dammit, Carlmont!

Posted: Jan 18, 2016 at 9:01 Quote
Race and event coordinators leaving their tape in shit all over trails, trees, ect.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041444
Mobile Version of Website