Old Schoolers-missing something?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Old Schoolers-missing something?
Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:27 Quote
So Thomas, is there any other jumps to ride in Highlands other than the tables. The tables are fun, but they get boring fairly quickly.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
brad-maxwell wrote:
I swear to god we get ten new new-schoolers a week in this thread.
ima new schooler, you dont want me posting in here?

Ya, Go away Wink

O+
Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
I think Pinkbike needs to bring the "wiseguys" back just give them some power just looking around the forum theres a lot that could be remedied by an edit or two but it shouldn't take a MOD to do that.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:29 Quote
brad-maxwell wrote:
Honestly i don't see what your fuss is about, If we made stupid comments or started flaming and spelt horribly then there would obviously be something to object to, I am sorry if the presence of me is aggravating you but i just don't see reasoning to this.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:33 Quote
chomers wrote:
So Thomas, is there any other jumps to ride in Highlands other than the tables. The tables are fun, but they get boring fairly quickly.
Well our municipal got a bunch of money so they want to tear down the table and build a new municipal hall in place of it. They say the would build us new jumps farther back in the forest more but back there is pretty swampy. Yeah they do get boring quickly but those are pretty much the only good jumps up here other then the secret trails.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
thomas-b wrote:
chomers wrote:
Well our municipal got a bunch of money so they want to tear down the table and build a new municipal hall in place of it. They say the would build us new jumps farther back in the forest more but back there is pretty swampy. Yeah they do get boring quickly but those are pretty much the only good jumps up here other then the secret trails.

The secret trails look sick, if there the ones I'm thinking. Lucky bastards.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:36 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
brad-maxwell wrote:

not only do we get new schoolers but we get lippy ones to.

i don't care about them posting I'm just saying a few months ago it seemed like we got the occasional new schooler but now every time i go to check the thread there is someone new.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
samnation wrote:
I think Pinkbike needs to bring the "wiseguys" back just give them some power just looking around the forum theres a lot that could be remedied by an edit or two but it shouldn't take a MOD to do that.
The Wiseguys idea was ditched as it didn't turn out as good as we hoped. But hey, we're constantly expanding the team; instead of making two wiseguys we took up 2 full fledged moderators: duck and sherbet.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:38 Quote
brad-maxwell wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
brad-maxwell wrote:

i don't care about them posting I'm just saying a few months ago it seemed like we got the occasional new schooler but now every time i go to check the thread there is someone new.
yea... i try to limit what i post on pinkbike to useful, helpful information... and chom, your nothing but a big meanie!!Cry

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
brad-maxwell wrote:
Honestly i don't see what your fuss is about, If we made stupid comments or started flaming and spelt horribly then there would obviously be something to object to, I am sorry if the presence of me is aggravating you but i just don't see reasoning to this.
the reason to what?
I was stating that we get a lot more new schoolers then we did before, where did i say anything about not liking them?
some people need to chill out in this forum and just relax before they post.

So basically I need a geomatics related job anyone need a half decent employee? I hate job hunting.

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:40 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
brad-maxwell wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:

yea... i try to limit what i post on pinkbike to useful, helpful information... and chom, your nothing but a big meanie!!Cry

Aww...muffin cakes...

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:43 Quote
I swear Mother Nature just hates me. Two weeks in a row go out to my buddies cottage for the night, and both times we wake up to snow. This time there was about 3" of the white stuff when we woke up. Each time the days leading up to when we went were beautiful.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Geezir/DSC_1220.jpg?t=1209852226

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:44 Quote
chomers wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
brad-maxwell wrote:

Aww...muffin cakes...
im going to remember this, you will grow to rue the day you picked on Dylaine420!Really Mad lol

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
brad-maxwell wrote:
I was stating that we get a lot more new schoolers then we did before, where did i say anything about not liking them?
It was the "I swear to god" bit that swayed me to thinking that us 'new schoolers' were annoying you since it just reminds me of a angry mom threatening her kids that she will turn the car around. Now that i think about it i just seem mentally ill from my word associations...

Posted: May 3, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
brad-maxwell wrote:
It was the "I swear to god" bit that swayed me to thinking that us 'new schoolers' were annoying you since it just reminds me of a angry mom threatening her kids that she will turn the car around. Now that i think about it i just seem mentally ill from my word associations...

Basically don't make assumptions on pinkbike, with all the different nationality's of members a lot of terminologies can differ a lot, but i can see where you were getting at there.

So I bought a snowmobile yesterday...... I guess I'm a few months to late.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024493
Mobile Version of Website