Opinions on Winstanleysbikes.com

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Opinions on Winstanleysbikes.com
Posted: May 19, 2008 at 15:20 Quote
but anyway its to long, i recive orders form CRC usualy in next two days.

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 10:48 Quote
You'll get items faster importing, that's how awful the company is. They also like to hold onto your money as long as they possibly can.

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 15:05 Quote
ye they are supper nice they send u and email if the stocks low and say you can trade for other items and smtime im bored of the website but its not there to be pretty its there to buy stuff from and ive had no problems with them

Posted: May 25, 2008 at 15:06 Quote
crc is better more choice

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
Well they're taking for-bloody-ever to send out my new post!

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 0:29 Quote
ffs,
i bought a bmx frame from winstanleys (£250)
they wont accept it back even though all i did was took it out the box.
gay huh?
matt

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 3:11 Quote
skidmark620 wrote:
ffs,
gay huh?
matt
If it says in the Terms & Conditions that you can return if there is no defects or damages, then you can return. If not, then you cant return it. Most shops wont let you return an item because you dont like it.

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 2:35 Quote
-tim wrote:
skidmark620 wrote:
ffs,
gay huh?
matt
If it says in the Terms & Conditions that you can return if there is no defects or damages, then you can return. If not, then you cant return it. Most shops wont let you return an item because you dont like it.

i like it, i just didnt get the right one!!!

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 3:00 Quote
I ordered a Kona stuff 06 from there, took 1-2 weeks to arrive, then when it did, there was a missing bearing in the front wheel, the forks clicked, grips slippy, and the BB soon started to creak. I was wondering why it was so cheap Razz

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 3:39 Quote
i haven't bought anything from winstanleys yet but they've been very helpful with my enquieries

Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 3:46 Quote
CharlieS43 wrote:
I ordered a Kona stuff 06 from there, took 1-2 weeks to arrive, then when it did, there was a missing bearing in the front wheel, the forks clicked, grips slippy, and the BB soon started to creak. I was wondering why it was so cheap Razz

That's Kona, not winstanleys.

FL
Posted: Sep 2, 2008 at 4:04 Quote
they charged me for a helmet, then told me it was discontinued. when i phoned for a refund, i had a load of bloody hassle trying to get them to refund the delivery, even when they never had anything in stock to send to me in the first place! i got it back in the end though. but im never shopping from there again.

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 16:27 Quote
do any of you reccomend buying from there if your out of country? there the only place i can find NS hubs for $95!

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 10:14 Quote
stinkybigd wrote:
do any of you reccomend buying from there if your out of country? there the only place i can find NS hubs for $95!

they're bad for people in uk dude, god knows how bad it would be for people abroad.

Posted: Sep 6, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
ya never mind, i found what i needed on chain reaction cycles for like $5 more. i cant seem to find any NS dealers in the U.S.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022423
Mobile Version of Website