Pictures of ShortTravel FreeRide bikes- One bike to do it all!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Pictures of ShortTravel FreeRide bikes- One bike to do it all!
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
photo

This is what i am planning on doing it all on. I will upgrade as it breaks!!

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Alright Nice Thread maxrad!! I'll play. Here's the sx with the schmidt and uturn lyric.
photo
And my remedy is my xc/fr/toy. 30.6 for the remedy and I don't want to know on the sx with the schmidt. it was at 31 b4 but now....
photo
Wow those are probibly 2 of the best bikes on this thread!
Nice rides

Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 19:06 Quote
Thanks mang. I got a pretty sexy glory also but wrong thread. IDK there are some hot whips. Me likes the Corsair!! Plus Pablo is fun to mess with.

O+
Posted: Dec 9, 2009 at 21:57 Quote
thanks for spreading the good word.
these may not be the sexiest slopestyle bikes ever, but they are real world whips for real world shredders.
does the konig get twtchy at speed?
----well shit.
i guess every bike with incredibly short chainstays and just a c*nt hair over 5inches of travel and a nice steep headtube angle will do that. but heres the trick.
i know how to ride my bike, and i got some of them majick tonic handlebars.
two really good things to have in your back pocket when you start riding a little FR bike in some big DH shit.
so the awnser then is .....
-----NO!
its really stable at high speeds and handle tight shit at slow speed better than an xc bike.
one bike to do it all yo!

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 0:27 Quote
lauti2 wrote:
photo

that is so sweet
what type of bike is it?

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 1:13 Quote
photo

This is what i was using for my all mountain rides out in the peaks, then i sold my DH bike about a month ago and have been using this every week until i get a new DH bike and its been coping amazingly, sweet on the jumps, perfect in the corners and really sweet and agile bike too! I love it! I've even used it on DJ's and a BMX track and it handles great!

only 4 inches of travel though!

All i need is a bigger rotor up front..

Hope you like it! Beer

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 1:39 Quote
Heres mine:
photo

Enough travel for anything, Who needs 200mm of travel anyway?....

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 1:44 Quote
QuinBaird wrote:
lauti2 wrote:
photo

that is so sweet
what type of bike is it?

Devinci Hectik

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 3:05 Quote
never seen a Hectik with Pikes - looks sweet!

(mine has Fox 36)

FL
Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 3:21 Quote
photo
photo
sadly now sold....

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 4:18 Quote
photo

My do it all at the moment... after a hard hit i have a squeeking noise coming from what sounds like the rear hub and the cranks are clunking, so she's resting up, sucks that i dont know whats wrong because my mechanic knowledge is below what it should be!Frown

O+
Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 7:35 Quote
the clunking in your cranks are your bearings and the squeeling from your back is probllay the same, or if your really lucky its wobly wit ha screwed rotor (not likely)

Posted: Dec 11, 2009 at 7:44 Quote
wetcoastrider wrote:
the clunking in your cranks are your bearings and the squeeling from your back is probllay the same, or if your really lucky its wobly wit ha screwed rotor (not likely)

yeah it is long over a due a proper service... off topic but what is the best grease to use? ive been using engine oil for a motorbike....lol just kidding.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.037608
Mobile Version of Website