Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:23 Quote
[YT=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKKONgfNONU]

Zoom Zoom

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:36 Quote
So bylaw came and met my dog aswell as the "Karen's" dog. When my ex opens the door Luna rolled over for belly rubs, the Karen's dog bit the bylaw officer. We got off without anything Facebook Karen has to take her dog to obidience classes and it can't go to offleash park without a muzzle. I call this a win.

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:37 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
So bylaw came and met my dog aswell as the "Karen's" dog. When my ex opens the door Luna rolled over for belly rubs, the Karen's dog bit the bylaw officer. We got off without anything Facebook Karen has to take her dog to obidience classes and it can't go to offleash park without a muzzle. I call this a win.

Nailed it!

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:49 Quote
That’s a massive win. F Karen and the horse she rode in on.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:49 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
lol

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:51 Quote
Ha! f*ck that furry Karen!

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 15:58 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:

f*ck yeah. f*ck Karen and her piece of shit dog!

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 16:04 Quote
Slowly descending into madness here in our little city. My wifes aunt has made us masks. Mine have skulls....lol. I also got two batches from two diff coworkers wives to spread the money around.

I'll wear mine in town if I'm I public to help with the curve. You ever know.

We also gave our older nieghbour two of those masks , hand sanitizer and a box of latex gloves tonight. She cried. Alot.

Was uncomfortable for me but I understand she is scared. I volunteered to do her groceries for her but she was exited to go shopping with her mask and gloves lol.

Be nice. Help anyone who needs it.

This is the way.

Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 16:09 Quote
Haaaaaa !!!! Ha ha ha!!!

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 16:37 Quote
I put 29x2.0 slicks on the wife's Levo and I jumped on my Cyclocross bike today.. She absolutely crushed me.. We rode 29 miles and she loved it..

She isn't a cyclist at all, but she kept telling me how much fun it was and she wasn't totally dead when we got home.

But I was on the single speed cross bike and I am absolutely smoked.. She got so much pleasure out of letting me take off sprinting up a hill to keep cadence high and then half way up the hill when I am blowing up, she toodles by me sitting down.. Lol

Another ebike win.. She said that she wants to try and do another ride like that every day this week! I don't know if my legs have that many miles of SSCX riding. Haha

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:03 Quote
f*ck ya Ajax and Swan!
Win x 2

Green house prep started today, ordered enough clear polycarbonate to replace the tin roof. Damn near 300sq ft. Hoping more sun light increases production, my tomato plants grow huge but not alot of tomatoes. Weed plants did ok but were tall and skinny.

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:25 Quote
This came through my discover weekly Playlist..

Laughed because it came on while I was reading through the Karen dog posts..

Pretty good little jam too.

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:46 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
. I call this a win.

It warms me heart to hear that. But I feel sorry for Karen's dog. It should be Karen going to obedience class and Karen wearing the muzzle.

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2020 at 17:47 Quote
No. A muzzle could be seen to be a mask these days. Put a head cone on Karen.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042891
Mobile Version of Website