P.O.D. Worthy

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
P.O.D. Worthy
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:42 Quote
Ian-Hill wrote:
j-peters wrote:
only think that bugs me is the vignette. Other then that I think its pretty rad
excuse me possibly looking like a dumbass but... do you know how he did it? would the rider have only been in one of the exposures?

its in the editing system..

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 15:50 Quote
coralcorn wrote:
Ian-Hill wrote:
j-peters wrote:
only think that bugs me is the vignette. Other then that I think its pretty rad
excuse me possibly looking like a dumbass but... do you know how he did it? would the rider have only been in one of the exposures?

its in the editing system..
thanks for the help!!

O+
Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 16:13 Quote
You are talking about HDR. I am talking about the darkening on the corners of the image

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 16:34 Quote
j-peters wrote:
You are talking about HDR. I am talking about the darkening on the corners of the image
i know.. sorry i wasnt being specific... i just thought you might have known how he did the HDR? would the rider have been in only 1 of the 3 different exposures merged together?

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 16:40 Quote
He probably just tonemapped it. Shot in RAW, duplicated + changed exposures in post, then used those. That's how most sports photographers do HDRs.

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 16:48 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
He probably just tonemapped it. Shot in RAW, duplicated + changed exposures in post, then used those. That's how most sports photographers do HDRs.
ohhhh thats so sick! pretty simple too.

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 16:50 Quote
Yep! Fairly straight foward process, I'm just about certain that's how Eric Palmer does it.

Posted: Dec 2, 2009 at 16:56 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
Yep! Fairly straight foward process, I'm just about certain that's how Eric Palmer does it.

nope lightroom has some cheater ways to do it with one image

thats how he does it

O+
Posted: Dec 3, 2009 at 18:52 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
photo

Yup.

Posted: Dec 4, 2009 at 5:33 Quote
corsair711 wrote:
PBPphotog wrote:
photo

Yup.
it is but one from that sequence i think already did, it was a side perspective. it was pretty huge.

edit:
photo
This one

Posted: Dec 4, 2009 at 5:34 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
photo
he has better, i don't think so it is just kind of cool. but not really that great.

Posted: Dec 4, 2009 at 10:42 Quote
Mazekwon wrote:
corsair711 wrote:
PBPphotog wrote:
photo

Yup.
it is but one from that sequence i think already did, it was a side perspective. it was pretty huge.

edit:
photo
This one

woo some decent riding from chicksands! theres a big jump down there i want to try from a different angle next time i go

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017968
Mobile Version of Website