Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Dirt Jump Bikes. any bike welcome as long as its dj or street
Posted: May 27, 2022 at 2:03 Quote
naptime wrote:
14pslope wrote:
i call bs on the ankles getting weaker, the space brace only stars holding your ankle when it's already going past it's normal range. During normal movement it isn't doing anything.

OK thats an opinion but I guess I'd better trust doctors an physiotherapists...
The braces didn't stop the break an dislocation either.. he did come down from a great height too so nothing would've helped him
this dude thinks he could hit whistler on a slope bike, facts don't work on him

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 2:36 Quote
jespinal wrote:
naptime wrote:
14pslope wrote:
i call bs on the ankles getting weaker, the space brace only stars holding your ankle when it's already going past it's normal range. During normal movement it isn't doing anything.

The braces didn't stop the break an dislocation either.. he did come down from a great height too so nothing would've helped him

Tbf this would very much depend on which parts of whistler you're talking about Big Grin most bikeparks are do-able on a slope bike I'd say, just not necessarily comfortable (arm pump pretty quickly), and only really the super gnarly/rough tracks would be disgusting to get down. Lower the suspension and tyre pressures, throw on some better tyres for a start.

Speaking as someone who has hit most major UK bike parks on a hardtail (4x bike) and ridden some national DH tracks on my old short travel bike (specialized enduro sx - 110mm travel front, 100mm rear) too

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 4:16 Quote
I rode whistler on my 4” travel cove hooker after cracking the frame on my dh bike

I stuck to A line and dirt merchant etc it wasnt that bad.

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 5:55 Quote
jespinal wrote:
naptime wrote:
14pslope wrote:

lol how long have you been sitting on that one? wtf you really are an a*shole, I thought you cooled off over the years but I guess considering how cool you are with your "vans only I ride brakeless bmx bro" attitude it's probably never going to change

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 9:56 Quote
You called BS on a physio/doctor's opinion, you kinda had it coming with that.

Tbf. Jesp is a tool and has been the entirety of his time on PB. What did you expect?

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 11:22 Quote
Ladies, ladies, you're all beautiful.

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 16:09 Quote
sherbet wrote:
m
Especially Jespinal
XD

O+
Posted: May 27, 2022 at 19:58 Quote
Vinyl showed up today so I cut all the new graphics out Cool

photo

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 20:18 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Just to alienate myself from everybody, I have to say the following:

I agree with sherbet that the flame war is pointless... but using "ladies" as an insult is misogynistic and there are plenty of actual ladies who ride better than me and probably most of y'all too.

Posted: May 27, 2022 at 22:06 Quote
sherbet wrote:
no u bby

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 0:43 Quote
bdreynolds7 wrote:
Vinyl showed up today so I cut all the new graphics out Cool

photo
Damn this must be the most beautiful lady over here. Super clean ngl cheers!!!

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 1:17 Quote
Black, gold an tan walls will allways be a classic

O+
Posted: May 28, 2022 at 4:10 Quote
naptime wrote:

I agree haha. I kinda wish this was the black frame but it’s actually the raw metal one. I dunno what they did but the “clear” coat is a lot darker than previous models. I’ll try and get a pic but if you look close you can see heat marks from welding. Dig it

O+
Posted: May 28, 2022 at 4:11 Quote
Djnewbieplshelp wrote:
Damn this must be the most beautiful lady over here. Super clean ngl cheers!!!

Thanks! Almost went chrome graphics like my Sentinel but felt it would have been overstated

Posted: May 28, 2022 at 4:27 Quote
naptime wrote:
Teen years and JPS smokes? martini paint jobs with red wheels really do it for me as well. Gotta agree though, black and gold is hot, tan walls really set it off.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.031715
Mobile Version of Website