Block user

Recent

exlax jamessmurthwaite's article
Mar 12, 2021 at 5:52
Mar 12, 2021
YT Moves Away From Traditional Yearly Model Updates with New 'Core' Ranges
@DoubleCrownAddict: what are your thoughts on the character being empowered and convicted? Don't dodge the meat of my response by manipulating my statement to fit your agenda.
exlax jamessmurthwaite's article
Mar 11, 2021 at 22:18
Mar 11, 2021
YT Moves Away From Traditional Yearly Model Updates with New 'Core' Ranges
@DoubleCrownAddict: That's it, you pulled me out of a multi year retirement from posting. I'll provide a different perspective from others. Humor, by definition, is rooted in truth. Whether that truth is widely accepted, something we want to hide or something we wish to change is irrelevant. Humor always has the potential to hurt by its very nature. Their Jeffsy campaign played on traditional gender roles, fair. I don't see the offensiveness, however. Think deeper, and you will see a young female character who has strong conviction and does not cower from her male counterpart. She is willing and empowered to make her position known, emphatically so. This does not represent weakness or submissiveness; quite the opposite. Full disclosure: I am a liberal. I hate Trump and the current state of the Republican party in the US. I love Biden and partied in the streets when he was elected. I whole heartily support BLM and #metoo. However, there is a limit to my "wokeness" and you drunkenly swerved three exits past it. It's ok. Eat your CBD gummy, take a hot bath and recognize that for all its problems, life is still good. I write this for the 5% chance your stance is sincere and not the 95% chance you're trolling. If the latter, then I hope this is good reflection for other readers.
Added 3 photos to Buysell
May 24, 2020 at 12:38
May 24, 2020
Added 1 photo to Buysell
Dec 8, 2019 at 9:56
Dec 8, 2019
0 comments – Add comment
Selling
Dec 8, 2019 at 9:56
Dec 8, 2019

Evil Insurgent Medium

$4300 USD
M Evil Insurgent Fork - 170 MM Fox Factory 36 Fit4 Shock - Fox DHX2 450 lb spring and Rockshox Monarch Plus RC3 Drivetrain - XT 11 speed cassette, derailleur and shifter. XTR M9000 crank, 32 tooth OneUp chainring Brakes - Shimano Saint 203/180 MM Wheels - i9 Enduro 305 Tires - New Maxxis Assegai 2.5/Highroller II 2.3 Controls - Renthal Carbon Fatbar 780mm 20mm rise Seatpost - Rockshox Reverb 150mm Seat - Fizik Gobi M3

Added 2 photos to Buysell
Oct 30, 2019 at 7:31
Oct 30, 2019
Selling
Oct 30, 2019 at 7:27
Oct 30, 2019

Rockshox Pike 27.5 160mm 100mm spacing

$350 USD
Rockshox Pike - 27.5 in wheel - 160mm travel - 100mm axle spacing - Recently rebuilt

Added 1 photo to Buysell
Sep 30, 2019 at 22:37
Sep 30, 2019
0 comments – Add comment
Selling
Sep 30, 2019 at 22:36
Sep 30, 2019

Intense Primer Factory Build

$4000 USD
2018 Intense Primer with Factory build. 650 miles, one owner, 26 lbs. Fork - Fox 34 Factory, 140mm Shock - Fox Float Drivetrain - Sram XX1 Eagle. XX1 Crank, Cassette and Derailleur. X01 Shifter. Brakes - Shimano XTR Trail, 2 piston. 180mm/160mm XTR rotors. Wheels - DT Swiss XMC1200 carbon wheels w/ DT Swiss 240 hubs. Tires - Maxxis Ardent/Maxxis Ikon Bar/Stem - 760mm Renthal Carbon Fatbar + 40mm Renthal stem. Saddle/Seatpost - Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, Rockshox Reverb 150mm

Added 1 photo to Buysell
Aug 22, 2019 at 14:58
Aug 22, 2019
0 comments – Add comment
Load more...
You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login
Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013929
Mobile Version of Website