scottrap mikekazimer's article
Apr 4, 2022 at 19:36Apr 4, 2022
Review: Silt's $1,000 Carbon XC Wheels
You have a hard time trusting the wheels that come out of basically the same factory in China as the expensive ones but aren't marked up 400% so that company can afford a multi million dollar HQ in California isn't going to last as long as the ones from "trusted" companies that will still probably break at some point anyway?
Added 2 photos to Buysell
Feb 11, 2022 at 11:51Feb 11, 2022
Added 5 photos to Mobile
Feb 8, 2022 at 9:24Feb 8, 2022
Added 3 photos to Buysell
Feb 6, 2022 at 13:00Feb 6, 2022
Feb 6, 2022 at 12:59Feb 6, 2022
Feb 5, 2022 at 12:16Feb 5, 2022
Added 4 photos to Mobile
Feb 5, 2022 at 12:04Feb 5, 2022
scottrap NOBLwheels's article
Feb 2, 2022 at 8:08Feb 2, 2022
RAW Video: Not Your Typical XC Ride with Cam McCallum on Vancouver Island
A lot of riders who claim to be "enduro" are rubbish on the downhills too. It's hilarious hearing some enduro bro who started riding during quarantine and still stucks despite an 8k bike with 170 mm of travel ripping on XC riders for wearing spandex or some shit.
scottrap jamessmurthwaite's article
Dec 9, 2021 at 13:45Dec 9, 2021
Mountain Biker in Spain Shot After Being Mistaken for a Rabbit
Dam didn't hear about that, which trail system?
scottrap sarahmoore's article
Nov 22, 2021 at 14:17Nov 22, 2021
Transition Bicycles Is The Latest Victim of Bike Theft
I'd go as far to say a chromag dagga to the shin.
Photo by jclinevisual
- Photo Story: The Riders and Trails of Southwest China May 20, 2020 – Comments: 40
- Downhill Racing in China's Gui De Geological Park Sep 4, 2019 – Comments: 13
- The Freeride Pioneers Behind China's Biggest Bike Park May 10, 2019 – Comments: 121
- A Story About the Riding Scene in China's Yunnan Province Nov 6, 2018 – Comments: 40
- Tales From Southwest China's Downhill Scene May 23, 2018 – Comments: 118
- Notes From China's Spring City: XC Racing Jan 31, 2018 – Comments: 8