Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here

PB Forum :: Downhill
Got Any DH Questions? Ask Them Here
O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 9:24 Quote
codeman189 wrote:
GravityCandy wrote:
Anybody know where I can find full replays of last years downhill season?
RedbullTV.com?
All I could find was highlighs from last year and upcoming events. I know they used to be there but I dont see them anymore.

Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 9:33 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:
codeman189 wrote:
GravityCandy wrote:
Anybody know where I can find full replays of last years downhill season?
RedbullTV.com?
All I could find was highlighs from last year and upcoming events. I know they used to be there but I dont see them anymore.

Go to redbull TV.
Scroll down to the tab that says "upcoming events".
Next to it is a tab that says "past events".
Click the latter and scroll down. All the races are there in full, I just checked.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 12:26 Quote
oldmanDan wrote:
GravityCandy wrote:
codeman189 wrote:

RedbullTV.com?

Go to redbull TV.
Click the latter and scroll down. All the races are there in full, I just checked.

I hope I'm not this blind but all I can find are race recaps and some other short videos not the full replay.

O+
Posted: Feb 17, 2017 at 13:31 Quote
GravityCandy wrote:
oldmanDan wrote:
GravityCandy wrote:

Go to redbull TV.

I hope I'm not this blind but all I can find are race recaps and some other short videos not the full replay.

All I see is Recap's and Best Of's too.

Posted: Feb 20, 2017 at 18:18 Quote
16.5 reach Nukeproof Scalp for a 5'7 dwarf?

Posted: Mar 1, 2017 at 11:48 Quote
Pedro019 wrote:

Anyone having this problem?!?

Used to get it on my rc4. Tried everything to avoid having to buy new seals. In the end new seals sorted it.

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 4:51 Quote
Anyone knows where I can get the Conti Der Baron 2.5 foldable tyres? It seems like they got discontinued in most shops I have seen them in before. I loved these tires, but is there maybe anything else that is as good? I know Der Kaisers are similar, but I've read that they are more suitable for dry conditions.

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 5:12 Quote
The new Baron Projekt should work fine for you. I do not have experience with the old Baron, but the new one is a proper allrounder, which by all i've heard the old one was too. So if you like Conti, there's no reason not to try it. It works in all conditions with a bias towards softer and loamy ground as it's preferred conditions.

Posted: Mar 2, 2017 at 14:38 Quote
does anyone knows how to fit a Hope Mono M4 (IS mount #8 ) on my 380? i looked at this http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/hope-front-is-to-post-20mm-brake-adaptor/rp-prod13735

but it says that it is not compatible with new marzocchi post mounts Frown

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 18:49 Quote
2013 Scott Gambler in Medium
What height people would it fit comfortably?
Thanks

Posted: Mar 4, 2017 at 18:54 Quote
jmartinbiking wrote:
2013 Scott Gambler in Medium
What height people would it fit comfortably?
Thanks

most likely max size is 5 10 to 5 11

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 10:47 Quote
Anyone ridden hafjell bike park? Looking at it now and the tracks seem much less torn up than morzine, some really nice lines and prices seem really good for the cards. What are people's thoughts?

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 12:01 Quote
oli99 wrote:
Anyone ridden hafjell bike park? Looking at it now and the tracks seem much less torn up than morzine, some really nice lines and prices seem really good for the cards. What are people's thoughts?
From looking at videos, it seems like a shit ton of fun.

Posted: Mar 5, 2017 at 12:16 Quote
oli99 wrote:

It`s amazing. If you have the chance, go.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021379
Mobile Version of Website