Powered by Outside

Jerry's birthday weekend at whistler

PB Forum :: USA - West
Jerry's birthday weekend at whistler
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 7, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
Jerry's birthday is June 7th . ( Jerry from fluidride. and team Evil/fluidride.) So we are going to take the little bugger to whistler to lose some brain cells and Ride the hill. We are staying sat/ sun night. The 6th is sat. So we are going to have a little shindig on sat night hopefully at the GLC. Anyone wanting to come up to whistler and celebrate Jerry's 23rd is welcome!!!! on sun we are going to ride the piss out of the hill. should be quite a few Evils lurking around. and go out for a respectable dinner on sunday.
monday with no crowds; Top to bottoms all day.tup

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
There has to be some of you out there who know Jerry and want to have a reason to come party and ride your asses off...and come check out the New evils....

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 19:36 Quote
yeah, who wouldn't want to ride with a handsome man like this. Count me in.
photo

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
That sounds like a plan: Whis-gnar, lost brain cells, Evil.....Oh yeah, and Jerry's birthday, too... Beer

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 19:58 Quote
dude I would love to if it wasn't hundreds of miles away...have a good trip/rip thoughBeer

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 20:48 Quote
whoever leaves a post and wants to come. I will contact you with the final lowdown... I've been checking rates and as soon as i get an idea of how many people will be there. I'm planning on getting some tees made so we can look together when we ride.

Still thinking of his birthday theme.

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 23:19 Quote
Since you guys are coming up this way during then, and that Saturday(June 6th) is the day of an epic jam going on in Surrey, should come and check it out! http://dotca.pinkbike.com/blog/doepicstuff.html

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 23:32 Quote
hmmm... sounds awesome!! but probably pricey...

O+ FL
Posted: May 7, 2009 at 23:37 Quote
i am in. and i dont even know y'all that well, but i am in.
sound good. mondays at whistles are the bomb, and so is jerry's haircut.
mad props.

Posted: May 7, 2009 at 23:39 Quote
Go up for Sat night. ride sat and sunday......not that bad .... plus if this thread works out there should be plenty of carpooling to and fro......

O+
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 0:21 Quote
awww wish i could surprise jerry with my presence. i've got school to work for. too bad...; i just turned 21 in canadian years...
photo

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 1:27 Quote
haha, canadian years!!! u should go nick! too bad i cant make it eihter. working sucks! happy 23rd jerry!

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 9:12 Quote
A birthday weekend in Whistler? Sounds pretty much like the RADDEST birthday party ever! Totally would come up but kinda need $ to do that. Happy Bday to Jerry.

O+
Posted: May 8, 2009 at 10:55 Quote
any body wanna give me a ride. I live in Portland.

Posted: May 8, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
[Quote="ThePoe"]any body wanna give me a ride. I live in Portland.[/Quote

You young guys are more than welcome to come ride. You are going to need a passport and a note from your parent in order to travel with someone else. I'll need to check into the legal stuff . we are going to be bar hoping so evening festivities may exclude you.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015652
Mobile Version of Website