Powered by Outside

Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 6:58 Quote
Thank you for the reply's folks. I was just curious.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 7:01 Quote
Especially to Sherbet, great explanation. Just remember folks, to pretend a Lady you cars about is reading what you are writing over your shoulder before you post. Some comments do not seem to be the kind women (or I) will appreciate. Cheers, and keep on riding

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 8:18 Quote
Give me a break. I thought we were all on the internet to not have someone look over our shoulder.

I’ve always been a fan of “if I don’t like something, I don’t look at it”

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 8:46 Quote
MUTENAYE wrote:
I thought we were all on the internet to not have someone look over our shoulder.

So all those google ads about watches i had a conversation about an hour before must be coincidence...

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 9:10 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Especially to Sherbet, great explanation. Just remember folks, to pretend a Lady you cars about is reading what you are writing over your shoulder before you post. Some comments do not seem to be the kind women (or I) will appreciate. Cheers, and keep on riding

Please don't take this the way it isn't but

1. I do not know you either over the internet or personally
2. This is a place where people come to vent
3. I really couldn't care less or anyone for that matter if you appreciate our posts or don't, I will not go out of my way to specifically voice out bigotry even if I believe so but the argument of "I will appreciate it" doesn't fit in, when this place has needed modding its been modded

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 9:13 Quote
newbermuda wrote:
MUTENAYE wrote:
I thought we were all on the internet to not have someone look over our shoulder.

So all those google ads about watches i had a conversation about an hour before must be coincidence...

Don’t talk about things, just buy them.
You wouldn’t have these kinds of problems if you didn’t have a commitment problem Bermuda ????

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 9:45 Quote
Okay @MUTENAYE, are you saying we should say whatever the hell we want with no respect for women in general?

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 10:01 Quote
MUTENAYE wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
MUTENAYE wrote:

Don’t talk about things, just buy them.
You wouldn’t have these kinds of problems if you didn’t have a commitment problem Bermuda ????

I have definitely heard that before lmao

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 11:18 Quote
Guys, lets not turn this thread into infighting over perceived microaggressions.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 11:56 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Okay @MUTENAYE, are you saying we should say whatever the hell we want with no respect for women in general?

I think anyone should say whatever they want to whoever they want in general. Quit getting all excited and making it a respect issue. That’s the entire problem with people these days.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 12:15 Quote
As if women are respectful of men when they're venting to their friends about their relationship issues... Rolleyes

I'm not sure if you're just trolling, in which case fair play... but if you're actually in here getting triggered about respect after it's been politely and respectfully explained to you what this forum is about, it's probably not the place for you.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 13:47 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
As if women are respectful of men when they're venting to their friends about their relationship issues... Rolleyes .

Men and women are as bad as each other when it comes to that.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 14:05 Quote
Hi Y'all, I will explain what I meant in a later post. I am currently busy, but I will tell you what I meant more eloquently later.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 14:12 Quote
I’m holding my breath anxiously...

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 14:20 Quote
This thread has been going for near 7 years and has really never had an issue with people feeling left out, disparaged, or harmed.

I get you're going to tell us some things that you feel, but I feel the need to cut you off; it doesn't matter. Nobody has legitimately been offended by the words put here, and everyone knows the feeling of being hurt enough to be curt about the opposite sex. This is daily life.

Realistically, if this isn't the right place for you, sorry, and hope you find a place to be. We really do not appreciate or require your criticism or policing. Thank you.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.442172
Mobile Version of Website