Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Craziest Bike or Bike Parts!!
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 17:09 Quote
crs-one wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
evomtb wrote:
*sigh*

that's referencing you always having to bring up that you're american and therefore better than us mere mortals
So the VERY FIRST mention of America in this WHOLE discussion was somehow a preemptive reply to a post about me being American that I hadn't even made yet...

Wow. You're thought processes are so f*cked up it's genuinely kind of intriguing.

Just for posterity, teehee
Damn! You got me! lol lol

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 17:19 Quote
Crazy crash Eek
Views: 45,101    Faves: 677    Comments: 88

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 17:24 Quote
fantaman wrote:
Crazy crash Eek

Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek Eek

Holy shit! Is he alright? Looks like he took a flying header into the tree at the landing...

Edit - On second watch, it looks like he misses knocking his dome on the tree but goddamn that was rough.

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 17:28 Quote
fantaman wrote:
Crazy crash Eek

My mum has gone out to dinner with him in Whistler......score?

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 17:31 Quote
Yes, literally.

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 19:57 Quote
The nose-heavy feel while dropping past the landing is the worst.

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 20:08 Quote
That's how I crashed at Crankworx in 2011. Riding Crab Apple right after the whip contest when everyone was still there, overshot the second table and went straight to the nose. Broke my collarbone, broke my ischium and pubis, and got a nice concussion. Plus missed slopestyle cause I was in the hospital Frown

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 20:55 Quote
ktmmxrider wrote:
That's how I crashed at Crankworx in 2011. Riding Crab Apple right after the whip contest when everyone was still there, overshot the second table and went straight to the nose. Broke my collarbone, broke my ischium and pubis, and got a nice concussion. Plus missed slopestyle cause I was in the hospital Frown
that's almost exactly what I did at northstar last summer, hit the lip, got kicked up, and dead sailored to flat; followed by some cartwheeling.

I got away pretty lightly with dirtrash all over my back and hip bruising that prevented me from bending my hip for like a week. Glad I had my leatt on for sure.

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 21:04 Quote
I did that when I was doubling over an on-off whale tail thing. Following my friend into it, boosted crazy high, then went nose heavy and went otb. It's a pretty good sized gap when doubling it! Got the worst deadleg/bruised leg I've had. Had to lift myself into the truck, couldn't get in normal. Had difficulties walking for the next few days. My TLD pants saved my leg from any cuts/scrapes or anything of that sort.

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 21:29 Quote
again. B, I have a facebook friend/ live person friend that approaches internet conversation the way that you do. I like it, keep it up. And for those that seek to use threats, curse words (wow that sounds old of me), or any other "hide behind keyboard" approach. Realize that it will backfire, you will one day get called out on your persona. The interactions that social media and forums create is interesting to say the least. What a great resource if you can get through the bull shit. The hard part is to shut your mouth when someone asks a question if you truly don't "know". vs. being asked that question and regurgitating what you read in another post. Just because it's in writing doesn't make it true. Folks like BBLRB call folks out on it. Oh, and I'm imagining my grammar sucks a@# ...... so, if you don't understand why I like what BBLRB is saying, it's ok, it's more because of my lack of skills than anything.......

Oh, and damn, there are some crazy bike parts out there

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.izismile.com/img/img3/20100629/640/crazy_and_incredible_640_06.jpg

Posted: Feb 4, 2014 at 23:47 Quote
R-trailking-S wrote:
Mmmm...
Paragon

photo

Way complicated solution that is not needed.

Posted: Feb 5, 2014 at 1:32 Quote
On the fly chainstay adjustment?

Posted: Feb 5, 2014 at 1:42 Quote
iainmac-1 wrote:
fantaman wrote:
Crazy crash Eek

My mum has gone out to dinner with him in Whistler......score?

The question is, did he score? Wink

Posted: Feb 5, 2014 at 2:17 Quote
dingus wrote:

The question is, did he score? Wink

Nah. Was a group outing. Maw was visiting a pal in whistler and Jordie Lunn was her pals cousin.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.028920
Mobile Version of Website