Powered by Outside

Sexiest downhill bikes/frames out there #2(NO posting of own bike).

PB Forum :: Downhill
Sexiest downhill bikes/frames out there #2(NO posting of own bike).
Posted: May 21, 2012 at 14:35 Quote
misterpeanut wrote:
marlon-d wrote:
Well it's a good 31lbs. not light but not heavy. I think it's perfectly fine weight.

31lbs isn't light?!?!?!?

DH bike is light when it's 30lbs or under according to the pinkbike standards,everything above is heavy.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 14:38 Quote
DAMMIT! I need to lose 3 ounces then! Well technically 4...

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 14:43 Quote
misterpeanut wrote:
marlon-d wrote:
Well it's a good 31lbs. not light but not heavy. I think it's perfectly fine weight.

31lbs isn't light?!?!?!?

Thats what i was thinking?

O+
Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:37 Quote
official PB standards:

40lbs and up: You're clearly a retard and no one will respect you. Go Josh Bender the shit out of some 12-foot to flat concrete.

36-40 pounds: Whoop-de-freakin'-doo, my bike weighs the same but has X, Y, and Z components that make it so much cooler. Plus your colour scheme is so last week.

35 pounds and under: OMFG, you're a DH god. Are you Danny Fairclough? My next bike is gonna be exactly like this, I'm gonna order it off CRC next Shrewsday, and here are 12 pictures of the parts I want on it.

30 pounds and under: Your bike will break, for reasons I don't care to discuss. Also, your face is stupid.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:39 Quote
A-Nay3186 wrote:
misterpeanut wrote:
marlon-d wrote:

31lbs isn't light?!?!?!?

Thats what i was thinking?

im assuming its not a nicolai dh bike, but an am /xc ring and is heavy for that. simples

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:46 Quote
Shott202 wrote:
kurmo wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://radbike.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IMG_18941-660x471.jpg

whats is that rear shock?
DHX air! so nice.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:47 Quote
mike-gillespie wrote:
Shott202 wrote:
kurmo wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://radbike.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/IMG_18941-660x471.jpg

DHX air! so nice.
not really...

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:48 Quote
Nobble wrote:
mike-gillespie wrote:
Shott202 wrote:

DHX air! so nice.
not really...
its beautiful Frown

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:48 Quote
mike-gillespie wrote:
Nobble wrote:
mike-gillespie wrote:

DHX air! so nice.
not really...
its beautiful Frown
the shock isnt, but the bike is.

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:49 Quote
dkidd wrote:
official PB standards:

40lbs and up: You're clearly a retard and no one will respect you. Go Josh Bender the shit out of some 12-foot to flat concrete.

36-40 pounds: Whoop-de-freakin'-doo, my bike weighs the same but has X, Y, and Z components that make it so much cooler. Plus your colour scheme is so last week.

35 pounds and under: OMFG, you're a DH god. Are you Danny Fairclough? My next bike is gonna be exactly like this, I'm gonna order it off CRC next Shrewsday, and here are 12 pictures of the parts I want on it.

30 pounds and under: Your bike will break, for reasons I don't care to discuss. Also, your face is stupid.

I lol'd. hard tup

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:50 Quote
Nobble wrote:
mike-gillespie wrote:
Nobble wrote:
not really...
its beautiful Frown

DHX Air on a DH bike = waste of money

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 15:52 Quote
fantaman wrote:
Nobble wrote:
mike-gillespie wrote:

its beautiful Frown

DHX Air on a DH bike = waste of money

It just was never meant to be.

Mod
Posted: May 21, 2012 at 16:26 Quote
dkidd wrote:
official PB standards:

Made my day. hahaha. well done...

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 16:33 Quote
dkidd wrote:
official PB standards:

Bravo

Posted: May 21, 2012 at 16:35 Quote
fantaman wrote:
Nobble wrote:
mike-gillespie wrote:

its beautiful Frown

DHX Air = waste of money

FYP

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017680
Mobile Version of Website