Official trail dog owners thread!

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Official trail dog owners thread!
Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 9:17 Quote
USMC wrote:
New mutt getting her used to riding with bikes. Getting better every ride.

New Mutt Jane learning to ride with the bike still she has a bad little habit of running in front of me to close but she is doing that less and less each ride. It wont be long before she will be able to ride some real trails with me.
she looks like she's ready to go! Love it, darbs is still learning not to dive in front of me she has an obsession with my spoked though it's funny but scary at times

Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 19:26 Quote
Here's by girl Jamie. She does everything with me from paddle boarding to running the trails. She's very brave and doesn't shy away from anything.

photo

Posted: Nov 29, 2015 at 12:48 Quote
so I did a thing. Say hello to Fritz. Me new puppy.

This is my new Great Dane pup.

His name is Fritz.

Posted: Dec 6, 2015 at 20:15 Quote
Could this be the first time a dog has done Pile Driver on Boogieman?

https://www.instagram.com/p/-pwrrONS4p/?taken-by=jlev_pedalling

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 at 7:57 Quote
photo

Denzel ready to shred!

Posted: Dec 9, 2015 at 14:16 Quote
My pair of bastards! They drive me insane but are great fun out on the trail and they love it!

photo

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2015 at 18:11 Quote
Hank the tank Williams the most loyal biking companion.

Hank the tank Williams, when everyone else bails I know he's up for a ride.

Posted: Dec 19, 2015 at 17:31 Quote
lifeofloon wrote:

Thats and awesome dog man !

O+
Posted: Dec 19, 2015 at 19:41 Quote
[/Quote]

Thats and awesome dog man ![/Quote]

Thanks. He was a about a year old when we rescued him from a kill shelter. He's the most sensitive gentle bruiser there is. He sees the bike shoes come out and he starts getting excited. Depending on the heat he can go anywhere from 10-20 miles and still pull me home.

Posted: Dec 20, 2015 at 5:52 Quote
lifeofloon wrote:

Nice dog and great picture.

O+
Posted: Dec 20, 2015 at 7:52 Quote
kreature406 wrote:
Nice dog and great picture.

Thanks. We're about to head out for another ride together shortly.

O+
Posted: Dec 20, 2015 at 9:35 Quote
so after nearly two years after our last dog passed away, my wife and I have found a new bundle of joy to add to the clan. We found a beautiful 1 year old English (block head) Black Lab. The owner was planning on using her as a Show dog for the AKC but she didn't fit the height and weight requirements. We are uber excited and I am stoked to have a new riding partner! January 16th is going to be a fantastic day for our family!

Posted: Dec 20, 2015 at 9:37 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
so after nearly two years after our last dog passed away, my wife and I have found a new bundle of joy to add to the clan. We found a beautiful 1 year old English (block head) Black Lab. The owner was planning on using her as a Show dog for the AKC but she didn't fit the height and weight requirements. We are uber excited and I am stoked to have a new riding partner! January 16th is going to be a fantastic day for our family!

Congrats! Always a great day getting another addition to the family! Two legs or Four!

O+
Posted: Dec 20, 2015 at 12:29 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:

Awesome! My first dog was an American black lab. I've always loved the look of the English though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.039199
Mobile Version of Website