Powered by Outside

Show off your Norco!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show off your Norco!
O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2020 at 21:01 Quote
Here it is... 2020 Norco Sight A2 29er... pretty much stock except for some slick Ergon grips.

https://www.norco.com/bikes/2020/mountain/all-mountain/sight/sight-a2/

photo
photo

Posted: Jul 28, 2020 at 8:57 Quote
My Norco Sight a2 29” Large.
Rock Shox Zeb ultimate 160mm.
Fox x2 float performance.
Spank Spike wheel set.
Dissector/minion dhr2 2,4” WT, tubeless.
X01 cassette, xx1 chain
Ht nano p01-a pedals
Ergon Sm enduro sadle
Deore xt brakes, 203 rotor f&r.
Sixpack millennium stem 35mm.
Renthal Bar 31,8 780mm

Headset, Crankset, rear shock, rear derailleur and dropper
is the only things that’s stock on the bike.

Norco Sight A2 29 2020 Size Large.

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 at 11:08 Quote
photo

2020 Sight
Fox Factory 36 160mm
Fox DPX2, custom tune by Diaz Suspension
We Are One Agent/I9 101
Assegai/DHR2 or DHF
SixC cranks
HT T1
e*13 11sp 11-46
XT 1x11
Saint
Chromag BZA
DMR Deathgrips
TranzX 170mm
Ergon SM Pro

Posted: Aug 25, 2020 at 0:27 Quote
Norco Sight A3

Got the Sight 29 to where I want it finally...

Got it 2nd hand pretty much stock.

Out:

Vittoria Martello tires: Good on surfaced trail centre stuff, poor on natural, soily UK steeps. Ripped side knobs and punctured the tread wall twice.
Rockshox Super deluxe air shock: Had issues getting this to perform from the get go. Blew through travel, no mid-stroke support, wasn't supple after trying to negate those problems. Was recommended MegNeg upgrade but found a coil shock going ridiculously cheap.
Shimano Deore MT500 brakes: Bargain bucket stuff. Even with a bleed and new pads they weren't up to the job. To spec a 29er like this with small discs is a head scratcher.
Catalogue plastic pedals: Crap.

In:
Schwalbe Magic Mary F / Hans Dampf R: My go to combo for all-round conditions in the UK. Magic Mary R for winter slop.
Rockshox Super Deluxe Coil: Game changer. Has changed the bike and it tracks so much better, 500lb spring for trail centre days, 450lb for the steep locals in the woods. Even has a climb switch, awesome.
Hope Tech E4 brakes: Put some proper brakes on, with 220mm front & 200mm rear discs. Basically wanted to invest in a platform I can keep going for years and years, they provide an excellent spares & repairs service. Finally have the power and modulation I need for getting this 29er down the hill.
Burgtec Penthouse mk4 pedals w/ Boost axles: Not too big and plenty grippy. Excellent spares & repairs service so should have them a while. Boost axles solves their infamous Q factor issue.

Also added a Unite Compact bash guard to keep the chainring safe from rocks.

Posted: Mar 2, 2021 at 19:55 Quote
some nice rides on here. Not a lot of Norcos here in California. This is my first. It's a 125 frame I bought off of buy/sell to replace my old broken singlespeed frame. Mostly old parts with some new trimmings. I'm thinking about running gears on it because it feels like a boat anchor going uphill,and gets spun out really fast downhill.

Norco 125 with parts from my old broken frame

Posted: Jun 28, 2021 at 12:00 Quote
With the new Range announced last week, we've already got measurements on them and Tailored Protection Kits designed and ready to go!

Check them out here: Norco Range Tailored Protection Kit

Posted: Jul 14, 2021 at 16:47 Quote
Another one of the latest announcements from Norco is the all-new Sight VLT. This is an investment you won't want to scratch - get Tailored Frame Protection Kits here:

Norco Sight VLT Tailored Protection Kit

Posted: Jul 22, 2021 at 21:30 Quote
thought I'd chuck my torrent in here, its got 170mm Rockshox lyrik ultimate fork,
29x2.6" specialized hillbilly (f) and butcher (r) tyres,
hope fortus 30 rear wheel with the pro 4 hub
and cush core in the back

I'm looking at selling this beast and picking up the new shore or the shore park, does anyone here have one and if so how do they ride?
cheers.
photo

O+
Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 12:07 Quote
Here's my 2022 C2 Range.... It is an absolute unit of a bike, so stoked on it. Still bone stock but I see some 220mm rotors in my future to stop this thing and my 200+ lbs on top.

photo

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Jul 23, 2021 at 18:36 Quote
AlejoB wrote:
Here's my 2022 C2 Range.... It is an absolute unit of a bike, so stoked on it. Still bone stock but I see some 220mm rotors in my future to stop this thing and my 200+ lbs on top.

photo

photo

photo

photo

SWEET!

Posted: Jul 24, 2021 at 7:29 Quote
Damn if that isn't one sweet ass looking bike!!

Posted: Aug 9, 2021 at 9:11 Quote
2016 Norco Sight, cracked the frame on B line in Whistler. This brand is a joke tbh, I was not even riding hard the bike ...

I guess the sight is a XC bike.

Norco Sight cracked frame

Norco Sight cracked frame

photo

Posted: Aug 9, 2021 at 12:14 Quote
It's a 6 year old frame, seriously!

Posted: Aug 9, 2021 at 13:46 Quote
Ba1rog wrote:
2016 Norco Sight, cracked the frame on B line in Whistler. This brand is a joke tbh, I was not even riding hard the bike ...

I guess the sight is a XC bike.

You sir, are the joke... Maybe if this frame was a year or two old you would have a point but even then manufacturing defects still happen from time to time. It also doesn't look like this particular frame has lived the most pampered life so...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029134
Mobile Version of Website