The Official R4L Thread (MTB Game)

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
The Official R4L Thread (MTB Game)
Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 14:54 Quote
416rider wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
jasmithy wrote:
alryt calm down!!i read that it was 40% done but how do i know that thats up to date??
read the whole thread, he also said if people keep asking when its going to be done he would stop making it

I highly doubt anyone including you is going too read all 26 pages of this thread to find anything.

The guy is making a game and a people are anxious to play it. He has too deal with it, it's not your job to say anything about it.
lol ROSTED!! haha cheers dude!

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
jasmithy wrote:
416rider wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
read the whole thread, he also said if people keep asking when its going to be done he would stop making it

I highly doubt anyone including you is going too read all 26 pages of this thread to find anything.

The guy is making a game and a people are anxious to play it. He has too deal with it, it's not your job to say anything about it.
lol ROSTED!! haha cheers dude!
iv read it all cause iv been here the whole time, i also called him on it cause im sick of every other post asking when its going to be done, this is why i hardly use pinkbike now

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
Maybe you not being here is for the best...

Posted: Oct 27, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
416rider wrote:
i agree. argue somewhere else, guys. not here. if youre annoying me, then im sure matt deffinately doesnt apreciate it.

i started a thread a while back, so people could discuss this. ill post a link

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 3:47 Quote
the makers of freerider 2 should make freerider 3 which is the same except you can choose your bike like what this guy did and do tricks... fr2 with tricks would be so fun

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 9:50 Quote
anyone know the link for this game?

cheers

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
Edmeister100 wrote:

cheers
read the thread, its not done yet

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 13:10 Quote
Will you need to download it or will be browser-based?

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 14:12 Quote
alright, i was just wondering
xwhyteyx wrote:
Edmeister100 wrote:

cheers
read the thread, its not done yet

Posted: Oct 28, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
RM396 wrote:
Will you need to download it or will be browser-based?
Browser based.

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 6:15 Quote
416rider wrote:
it's people like him that are holding this tread together, last time people started pushing him to finish, this thread go locked, so shut up

Posted: Oct 29, 2008 at 10:05 Quote
on a happiyer note... i cant wait.. this game is going to be SICKKK

(he should go to EA sports, and make them make it into a platform game..lol) ***(just a suggestion...)***

Posted: Oct 31, 2008 at 6:27 Quote
b8urban wrote:

(he should go to EA sports, and make them make it into a platform game..lol) ***(just a suggestion...)***

THAT WOULD BE GREAT !!!!!

Posted: Nov 2, 2008 at 11:44 Quote
matt-lutton wrote:
Here it is guys. There is a few things I want to fix and not everything lines up 100% but i will get round to it. If something is really wack please let me know. And i already know all the rigid forks are too far back im fixing that now
Also if ur uploading pics of your bike can u please include the specs so people know what part is which. cheers

here is the game/tool (may take up to 45 seconds to load so just be patient)
Build-A-Bike V1.0
http://www.swfup.com/file/166508

here is my bike i made (haha so trendwhore)
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/46866/2003012865266129498_rs.jpg(sorry about the shit-arse quality)

PS: Anyone that says "Why isn't my frame in there?" or "where is this part?" I will absolutly lose my shit coz i've had this thread open for almost 6 months for u guys to ask for parts so dont bitch about them now.

it wont let me play it says to use firefox

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015076
Mobile Version of Website