Powered by Outside

Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Sexiest AM/enduro bike thread. Don't post your bike. Rules on first page.
O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 10:03 Quote
niconj wrote:
sosburn wrote:
maxlombardy wrote:

Idk pretty muck looks like every other Santa Cruz... tbh they don’t usually do all that much for me (in spite of the fact I own one), but they are dialed, easy to ride and top notch customer service. Hard to pass that up.

true i think its just the smaller sized ones look a little odd to me imo

I think the Megatower really looks good in XL/XXL. One of the few bikes you can say that about.

The one Oneupcomponents built in L looks so hot though! I ordered an L. Big Grin

photo

damn didnt you just build up an HTLT? are you going to move the parts over or did you go with a whole new build?

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 14:14 Quote
sosburn wrote:
damn didnt you just build up an HTLT? are you going to move the parts over or did you go with a whole new build?

Yes I did. I got it replaced under warranty though and as the MT was out by that time, I immediately sold the new frameset and am waiting for the MT frameset to arrive now. I'll put all the parts of the HTLT (that are now on a Dartmoor Primal 29) on the MT.

On a side note. I could never get the rear end of the HTLT dialed to my liking (bottoming out issues in bikepark). The MT is way more suited for this task.

Posted: May 31, 2019 at 11:54 Quote
photo

photo

Caminade ChillEasy (still in development) - Ti frame

O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 3:57 Quote
That’s JMak’s bike. She hauls.

Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 6:37 Quote
JackyStyleTom wrote:
photo

photo

Caminade ChillEasy (still in development) - Ti frame

Boner

O+
Posted: Jun 5, 2019 at 9:20 Quote
Perfect. Just remove the springy thin bolted to the side of the frame and you’ve got a nice looking HT.

Posted: Jun 7, 2019 at 0:00 Quote
scjeremy wrote:
Perfect. Just remove the springy thin bolted to the side of the frame and you’ve got a nice looking HT.

Few years ago, their first HT frame looked like this :
photo

Not so far from your request Wink But obviously geo wise it's out of date..

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2019 at 0:22 Quote
That’s one of the ugliest bicycles I have ever wished I could forget seeing

O+
Posted: Jun 7, 2019 at 10:41 Quote
heinous wrote:
That’s one of the ugliest bicycles I have ever wished I could forget seeing

Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 15:16 Quote
photo

Saddle angle aside.

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
Thats pretty dope aside from the cassette. those 5010s are the most fun on a bike, don’t @ me

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
His saddle is pointed at his stem. You figure if you're stem is lower than your saddle, it only makes sense to lower the nose, otherwise the nose will be pointed up relative to your taint.

Personally, I'd think a flat saddle would be uncomfortable if your bars were lower than the saddle height.

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2019 at 9:36 Quote
Also, the DPX2 is getting lots of good reviews.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.204527
Mobile Version of Website