Powered by Outside

LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
LAD Thread *Banter...... And shtuff.*
Posted: Jul 23, 2017 at 10:17 Quote
France is good

Posted: Jul 24, 2017 at 4:47 Quote
Sup lads.

Annoying my head today - Thanks to Wiggle merger, CRC has lost the custom wheel build facility.

I am not amuse.

O+
Posted: Aug 29, 2017 at 10:41 Quote
I think the moment of peace is over for that last post.

What happened? Just decided they didnt need it anymore?

Posted: Sep 1, 2017 at 6:12 Quote
iian wrote:
Sup lads.

Annoying my head today - Thanks to Wiggle merger, CRC has lost the custom wheel build facility.

I am not amuse.

I blame brexit lol

Posted: Sep 1, 2017 at 8:09 Quote
RIP crc wheel build - gone but not forgotten

Posted: Sep 8, 2017 at 2:11 Quote
I have a new bike ooooooooo. It has very skinny tyres. Waiting on crc order and always regret not paying £2.99 for quicker delivery...

O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2017 at 12:24 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:
I have a new bike ooooooooo. It has very skinny tyres. Waiting on crc order and always regret not paying £2.99 for quicker delivery...

Wanna buy my bike. Ill have it there quicker Razz

Posted: Sep 11, 2017 at 0:27 Quote
charlie079 wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:

well the bike is new to me lol. Second hand! Taking the bike to be serviced, still don't do my bike maintenance haha

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2017 at 2:28 Quote
carrot-cruncher wrote:
charlie079 wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:

well the bike is new to me lol. Second hand! Taking the bike to be serviced, still don't do my bike maintenance haha

......I am disappointed. Don't you fix stuff for a living? Haha

Posted: Sep 11, 2017 at 4:27 Quote
charlie079 wrote:
carrot-cruncher wrote:
charlie079 wrote:

......I am disappointed. Don't you fix stuff for a living? Haha
Well yes, but im a nightmare at tuning gears! Its also easier bleeding brakes at 5000psi than hope brakes lol

Posted: Nov 17, 2017 at 6:19 Quote
Lads

Hope everyone is good.

As some people will already know I've taken a big leap into the unknown this year and decided to start my own business as a placement whilst at University. The company is mountain bike related with the main goal being to have a complete frame design by the end of this academic year. I would appreciate it so so much if people would give my company a like/follow on instagram (@morphcycles), forward the company to any friends who might be interested and have a look at my website.

www.morphcycles.co.uk

I've got some t-shirts and stickers for sale on the site to help with costs of getting prototyping done. Would be sick if anyone wanted to buy one. Discount code "Fam17" gets you free shipping.

Cheers Salute

O+
Posted: Nov 22, 2017 at 4:26 Quote
Good luck dude

I did just try and buy some stickers but apparently i am skint.
Ill have to do it payday. expect imminent order soon.

Posted: Nov 22, 2017 at 6:42 Quote
Thanks very much dude. I really appreciate it Salute

Posted: Nov 24, 2017 at 17:19 Quote
tom666 wrote:
Lads

Hope everyone is good.

As some people will already know I've taken a big leap into the unknown this year and decided to start my own business as a placement whilst at University. The company is mountain bike related with the main goal being to have a complete frame design by the end of this academic year. I would appreciate it so so much if people would give my company a like/follow on instagram (@morphcycles), forward the company to any friends who might be interested and have a look at my website.

www.morphcycles.co.uk

I've got some t-shirts and stickers for sale on the site to help with costs of getting prototyping done. Would be sick if anyone wanted to buy one. Discount code "Fam17" gets you free shipping.

Cheers Salute

I’ll place an order dude. Good luck with it!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.048215
Mobile Version of Website