Powered by Outside

Falkland Trails Thread

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Falkland Trails Thread
Posted: Jul 9, 2011 at 13:36 Quote
Here is some more info on the race, this link should take you to my pinkbike blog.
http://ryansteele.pinkbike.com/blog/Falkland-Masters.html

Posted: Jul 9, 2011 at 17:41 Quote
ryansteele wrote:
neally wrote:
How'z about w/e 6/7th August?

Lol, im in france from, 29 of jul until the 14 of august.

Oh and just a long shot, we have 1 space left for France. As its short notice we are willing to offer it for 200 pounds and that includes travel costs to morzine and challet. However u would need to book a flight home ,Prob about 100 pounds with sleazy jet , If Anyone is interested let me know. We drive out on fri the 29 th and fly home sat the 13 of aug. Malky is staying in france longer hence the need for flights home.

I come back from france on the 30th of July, might see you out there.

FL
Posted: Aug 21, 2011 at 9:41 Quote
Go on, you know you want to...

DominicSimmonsFilms

PLEASE like the page and invite others too!! tup

There is even a video from Falkland linked there!

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 11, 2012 at 10:06 Quote
dudes whats the script with tree damage up the hill, not been up in months might go up this weekend to fix stuff up

Posted: May 13, 2012 at 1:47 Quote
yesterday on the hill someones bag got stolen and ive heard of a couple of cases of peoples bags getting looted. Its not safe to just leave your bag at the benches anymore, need to start hiding them

Posted: May 13, 2012 at 7:21 Quote
^^^^

Mmm not good to hear that Kris, any ideas? It's usually pretty obvious when 'non-rider' are hanging around, they stick out like a sore thumb, and I really hope it's not riders that would that. Good shout though, I often leave my bag there, need to start being a bit safer...

Posted: May 13, 2012 at 7:24 Quote
neally wrote:
^^^^

Mmm not good to hear that Kris, any ideas? It's usually pretty obvious when 'non-rider' are hanging around, they stick out like a sore thumb, and I really hope it's not riders that would that. Good shout though, I often leave my bag there, need to start being a bit safer...

It was when we got back to the car that one of builders (dont know his name) in the red van told us about it, he seen a bag hanging on a tree on his way there and picked it up, luckily it was the bag of the guy who had his stolen from him

Posted: May 15, 2012 at 14:51 Quote
Danny found the bag on route to the track.
Time to start hiding bags now the days of mutual trust seem to have passed.

Posted: May 15, 2012 at 14:54 Quote
FACEBOOK SITE FOR FALKLAND BIKE PARK

just look up falkland bike park

Get adding for build days and picture uploading

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 8, 2012 at 7:09 Quote
I'd ridden this track a couple of times at the start of the year but i just went and got a dh bike and went along saturday and i'll definatly start riding here more . how do i join the club?

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 10, 2013 at 10:12 Quote
DUDES......main track is looking mint at the moment (although today's snow probably has made things greasy)

big thanks to Danny and the boys in getting things they way they are.
the tech track has a landslide on it which will get sorted soon..

club meeting on Sunday 5th of may at the benches midday (12:00).. membership will likely be £30 but depends on how many members we get as usual. the goal this year is £730 to meet insurance and land management costs, lets actually try and achieve that this year- no wanting to see 40 odd different people ride the place and only 13 appear on membership day with the monies. please bear in mind the insurance cost comes straight out of my pocket and i then collect off of you guys as the following month goes by.

Posted: Jun 25, 2013 at 9:17 Quote
hey guys ive been checkin out falkland and i live in aberdeen and i make the journey to edinburgh a couple times a year would u guys be ok with me riding there for a one off if i where to meet anyone there i would bring a 5er or somethin for the cause Smile Razz

FL
Posted: Jun 25, 2013 at 9:38 Quote
Aye a 1 off is fine, when you coming, try and make it a day when its dry

Posted: Jun 27, 2013 at 2:56 Quote
traildude wrote:
Aye a 1 off is fine, when you coming, try and make it a day when its dry

cheers and thanks it looks pretty knarly in the wet

FL
Posted: Jul 24, 2013 at 3:09 Quote
are there any build days planned? i should be able to lend a hand repairing stuff if you ever need

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021815
Mobile Version of Website