2012 Specialized Demo 8/ bikes

PB Forum :: Downhill
2012 Specialized Demo 8/ bikes
Previous Page |
Author Message
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 13:50 Quote
What do you think the 2012 Specialized Demo will look like. Will they have a carbon fiber model?

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 13:57 Quote
iggys wrote:
Yup.

They will have a carbon model?

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 14:05 Quote
That's gonna be amazing. Too bad its gonna be biblically expensive..

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 14:08 Quote
warhorsey wrote:
That's gonna be amazing. Too bad its gonna be biblically expensive..

i know im hope i can just sell my frame and get a carbon frame

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 14:11 Quote
nason222 wrote:
warhorsey wrote:
That's gonna be amazing. Too bad its gonna be biblically expensive..

i know im hope i can just sell my frame and get a carbon frame

That'b be tight.

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 15:01 Quote
who knows what they will do next. a carbon frame would be super cool. i wonder how much weight would be saved? 5lbs?

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 15:07 Quote
iggys wrote:
Less than 2lbs
oh, then is it worth it?

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
i hope it comes with a better build than this years demo II

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 15:10 Quote
are you guys saying that you hope they come out with a carbon model or you know they are? Cuz nason arent you sponsored by spec.?

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 15:11 Quote
I suspect iggz be trolling... Blank Stare

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 15:13 Quote
mtbrider123 wrote:
are you guys saying that you hope they come out with a carbon model or you know they are? Cuz nason arent you sponsored by spec.?

just cause im sponsored by them doesnt me i know about all the secert stuff.

Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 15:13 Quote
Nobble wrote:
I suspect iggz be trolling... Blank Stare

yea thats what i figured lol

Previous Page |

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016155
Mobile Version of Website