Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 18:39 Quote
Nice unicorn. 34 pounds, and is that a GX cassette? Could save a good bit of weight going to x01 cassette, caarbon bars, ect.
Not a light bike for sure, but not necessarily a porker.
dkidd wrote:
Ajax-Rider wrote:
gooselogan wrote:

I know, hard choice to make!!

We got a few of those sights in stock last week, super nice looking and feel great but wow are they heavy! Definitely could use a diet

34 pounds of chonky goodness.

2020 Norco Sight.

Montucky Cold Snacks are amazing.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 18:42 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
My 2020 Optic C2, in large. Swapped a couple of bits over from my previous bike and am one ride in... absolutely loving it!

holy carbon moly

was that from evans as you appear lucky to get a unit from them of an optic

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 18:45 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
CC just makes shit suspension products and needs all the excuses they can get.

woah wait a mo! what bout eewings though!???

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 18:53 Quote
spaceofades wrote:
Nice unicorn. 34 pounds, and is that a GX cassette? Could save a good bit of weight going to x01 cassette, caarbon bars, ect.
Not a light bike for sure, but not necessarily a porker.
dkidd wrote:
Ajax-Rider wrote:

We got a few of those sights in stock last week, super nice looking and feel great but wow are they heavy! Definitely could use a diet

34 pounds of chonky goodness.

2020 Norco Sight.

Montucky Cold Snacks are amazing.
Ditching the cushcore, going lighter wheels, all sorts of weight-saving moves that are just not what I'm about. This thing rallies and I dont have to worry about anything breaking!

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 19:26 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
CC just makes shit suspension products and needs all the excuses they can get.

woah wait a mo! what bout eewings though!???
I wouldn't really call cranks a suspension product... CC does fine with headsets and, from what I've heard, eewings are great.

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 19:30 Quote
kk that’s all I needed to know

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 19:45 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
My 2020 Optic C2, in large. Swapped a couple of bits over from my previous bike and am one ride in... absolutely loving it!

ya bastad! you’ve just made me look at Evans site which could prove a dangerous move with the bank manager lol

the purple torrent as fully’s for me are hard to find comfy in size/geo and handling ime

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 5:35 Quote

Loving this thing

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 7:44 Quote
Curtis-Gillen wrote:
Loving it so far, but can hardly wait for next season with Angel Fire Bike Park runs.
Banshee Rune V3 MRP Ribbon Air 170mm Fasst Co. Flexi bar TRP Quadiems Oneup post and pedals Stans Neo Ulitmate Flow wheels Cushcore otherstuff
New Banshee Rune v3 Fasst Company Bars MRP Ribbon Air OneUp Post TRP Quadiem Brakes www.gillenphoto.com
Banshee Rune V3 Fasst Company Bars MRP Ribbon Air OneUp Post TRP Quadiem Brakes www.gillenphoto.com

Looks like Placitas, I love riding there.

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 10:32 Quote
dkidd...what size shock is on the Optic? I couldn't find it listed in the specifications.

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 10:41 Quote
Don't tell him Dkidd!! Secrets make friends!! lol

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 10:55 Quote
kwapik wrote:
dkidd...what size shock is on the Optic? I couldn't find it listed in the specifications.

SHOCK DIMENSIONS [LENGTH, STROKE] [mm] 190, 45

according to the tech document on the Norco website

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 11:11 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
kwapik wrote:

SHOCK DIMENSIONS [LENGTH, STROKE] [mm] 190, 45

according to the tech document on the Norco website
y'all so fast!

-yeah, regarding locations of tech information like that... good, bad, needs work? It feels kinda buried to me.

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 11:21 Quote
After a lot of time out of pinkbike it is time to a new bike at least for me Feel kind of weird the 29 plus but We will see

My bike, chumba ursa, my first plus bike, feels good, I used some parts of other bikes

Xtr trail brakes, wtb scraper rims, xo rear hub, son dynamo hub front, next sl cranks, not in picture but eagle gx, command post dropper, chromag bza handlebar, turbine stem, chronicle tires, magnum pro fork

Hope you like it, I am looking into a new front tire and maybe a better dropper

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017744
Mobile Version of Website