CISPA Legislation: Discussion and opposition

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
CISPA Legislation: Discussion and opposition
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 13:38 Quote
For those of you who have not heard, Congress is attempting to pass a new law enabling the violation of internet privacy, in much the same vein as the legislation attempts of recent months. Information can be found here.

Not to shove this down anybodies' throat, but general public outcry proved damaging to the passing of the SOPA/PIPA/ACTA laws, and sites like pinkbike after the passing of CISPA would be a very different place. Sign a simple pledge here and notify some of the largest internet corporations of your individual disapproval as directed. Feel free to discuss any related matters within the thread and get the word out there. Thanks for reading.

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 13:45 Quote
olly-geary wrote:
signed&subbed

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 13:56 Quote
Thanks guys. More info and a link to the text of the bill can be found here. Salute

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:21 Quote
sol-gh wrote:
olly-geary wrote:
signed&subbed

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:28 Quote
Just spent like 7 minutes selecting every single friend on my list to invite them to the thread haha

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:37 Quote
Signing and gonna go thru my friends list and invite the lot if them

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:43 Quote
i signed this shit back when there were only 300k people on it like 2 months ago...

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:45 Quote
NWray wrote:
i signed this shit back when there were only 300k people on it like 2 months ago...
Good for you, now spread the word more.

Posted: Apr 23, 2012 at 14:46 Quote
i see enough of this shit on Reddit its made the front page every-time its posted lol enough people see it to compensate lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013533
Mobile Version of Website