I don't think this is a thread yet, one dedicated to the mountain climbers rockin the big rigs. Time to halt the animosity towards our large gyroscopes and it's time for us closet-29ers to step out and embrace our hardstopping momentum! 29ers UNITE!
My 2012 Giant XTC Carbon 29er Tubeless, Raceface NEXT Carbon riser bars ODI Ruffian Moto grips Avid Elixir carbon R brakes 160mm Raceface NEXT Carbon seatpost Specialized Phenom expert saddle w Ti rails
I don't think this is a thread yet, one dedicated to the mountain climbers rockin the big rigs. Time to halt the animosity towards our large gyroscopes and it's time for us closet-29ers to step out and embrace our hardstopping momentum! 29ers UNITE!
My 2012 Giant XTC Carbon 29er Tubeless, Raceface NEXT Carbon riser bars ODI Ruffian Moto grips Avid Elixir carbon R brakes 160mm Raceface NEXT Carbon seatpost Specialized Phenom expert saddle w Ti rails
weighs in around 18.6lbs
i was planning on getting that one but backed out cause giants are known for heavy bikes. Are u sure its 18.6lbs? Thats crazy espcially with stock giant wheelsets.
I don't think this is a thread yet, one dedicated to the mountain climbers rockin the big rigs. Time to halt the animosity towards our large gyroscopes and it's time for us closet-29ers to step out and embrace our hardstopping momentum! 29ers UNITE!
My 2012 Giant XTC Carbon 29er Tubeless, Raceface NEXT Carbon riser bars ODI Ruffian Moto grips Avid Elixir carbon R brakes 160mm Raceface NEXT Carbon seatpost Specialized Phenom expert saddle w Ti rails
weighs in around 18.6lbs
i was planning on getting that one but backed out cause giants are known for heavy bikes. Are u sure its 18.6lbs? Thats crazy espcially with stock giant wheelsets.
Yeah I forgot it was weighed without the pedals. My mistake, it's probably around 20.5 cuz they're kinda cheap pedals. Either way it's pretty light IMO, it doesn't really matter though it's not like the weight makes me a better cyclist lol.
Your bike is pretty awesome, I wanted to get the murdered out evo version but it's not available in Canada I guess. I've also always had rockshox and I wanted to try Fox. Two thumbs up though, awesome setup for being stock (well, for being customized it would be sick too)
Sorry for the amazing backdrop, don't have any recent action shots.
It's a 2012 Trek Cobia. Upgrades are: Superstar XCX29 wheelset (with QR compatible through axles) Maxxis Beaver tyres Shimano SLX brakes Thomson Elite seatpost Superstar 780mm bars Superstar excel grips Gamut P20 bashguard Cheap Selle Royal saddle Cheap VP pedals (broke my Wellgos and needed some for a race, had them ever since).