Sexiest CX Bikes

Posted: Jan 15, 2015 at 15:57 Quote
jacque-lucque wrote:
Quite a lot of the pro's ride the SS category and alongside the geared on the same bikes, just SS-ified.

This.

Posted: Jan 19, 2015 at 6:10 Quote
My babySmile BME Design B8 frame. Laminated Bamboo tubing, carbon fiber lugs. Like a fighter jet with leather seats and a cup holder. Wish I could have afforded to build it with bamboo rims. Oh well, maybe the next bike...
photo

Posted: Jan 19, 2015 at 6:56 Quote
Not only is it disgusting but it is also your own bike....

Posted: Jan 19, 2015 at 8:24 Quote
RyanWensley wrote:
Not only is it disgusting but it is also your own bike....

Posted: Jan 19, 2015 at 9:12 Quote
power straps must be terrifying off road.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2015 at 9:16 Quote
karausive wrote:
Hey man, if they're good enough for fighter jets...

Posted: Jan 19, 2015 at 10:44 Quote
karausive wrote:

I ride everywhere I go, I hate having to change shoes before or after every ride, and I hate walking through my day wearing cycling shoes with cleats. The straps are a pretty good compromise for me. I also wear normal street clothes a lot of time, too. I work in a bikeshop. I don't race, and I don't need to dress up in racer bling to enjoy a bike or feel like I'm a "real cyclist". It's my hobby and occupation, not my identity.

Having said that, I hope all here enjoy their bikes regardless of what they are or what you like to wear, or what kind of pedals you like. Cycling is a big tent with lots of room for everyone, even people not like you.

Have a great day, and go ride your bike!Smile

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2015 at 10:50 Quote
RunsWithScissors wrote:
karausive wrote:

I ride everywhere I go, I hate having to change shoes before or after every ride, and I hate walking through my day wearing cycling shoes with cleats. The straps are a pretty good compromise for me. I also wear normal street clothes a lot of time, too. I work in a bikeshop. I don't race, and I don't need to dress up in racer bling to enjoy a bike or feel like I'm a "real cyclist". It's my hobby and occupation, not my identity.

Having said that, I hope all here enjoy their bikes regardless of what they are or what you like to wear, or what kind of pedals you like. Cycling is a big tent with lots of room for everyone, even people not like you.

I feel like an a*shole now. Man... where's the love?

Posted: Jan 21, 2015 at 15:28 Quote
RunsWithScissors wrote:
karausive wrote:

you weren't actually being judged for the power straps, he was just pointing out that it must be sketchy. if a dude rides a rigid bike down top of world in whistler, no one really gives a shit, they might even want to go ride with him, but they might point out that it's not the best of ideas. you did break the rules by posting your own bike and though I agree it is definitely not sexy, that's technically in the eye of the beholder so you're off the hook there. just be chill and enjoy other people's dope rides that are on here.

Posted: Jan 23, 2015 at 8:16 Quote
That's pretty slick looking.

Riding bamboo bikes is neat. One of the mechanics at the shop builds them and it has such a cool feeling when riding. Like steel but the snappy feeling is slower(?) it's cool either way.

Posted: Jan 23, 2015 at 10:01 Quote
Smelly888 wrote:
photo

Wow, thats a hot looking bike. Can anyone tell me more about it, who makes the frame, not too clued up about these CX bikes.

Posted: Jan 23, 2015 at 10:50 Quote
Look on the radavist. All the bikes on there are so slick!!!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013142
Mobile Version of Website