The world would be a sadder, more boring place if we all liked the same music, the same bands, the same food, the same clothes, the same cars, the same beer. Why is individuality in taste such a weird concept in bicycles? Why are cyclists such a tribal bunch? Why do we have to agree on what's "best" for everyone?
Photo by RunsWithScissors
- What a Spoke Length Calculator REALLY Tells You. Jun 24, 2017 – Comments: 1
- Can I have the .stl file on that? Apr 4, 2017 – Comments: 4
- Carbon or Aluminum, which is better? Aug 29, 2016 – Comments: 0
- Oh no! Not ANOTHER new standard! Jul 20, 2016 – Comments: 0
- Some observations regarding spoke prep Jul 13, 2016 – Comments: 0
- when is a wheel "good enough"? May 1, 2016 – Comments: 0