Girls Still Definitely Suck

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Girls Still Definitely Suck
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 16:03 Quote
fredro wrote:
I’m holding my breath anxiously...

lol lol lol

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 17:20 Quote
Well... I suppose you are right. If you really don't care to hear what I actually wanted explain, that's fine. And you are right, it is not my place. Truth be told I should probably shut up during any conversation or comment section on PinkBike. But there were reasons.... Goodbye.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 17:20 Quote
There’s nothing anyone can say to change my mind about women.

They are the downfall of EVERY excellent man

O+
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 18:14 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Truth be told I should probably shut up during any conversation or comment section on PinkBike.

no matter what you say or what opinion you hold, there will always be someone you offend, especially on pb. just keep that in mind and ride your bike, no one really takes a bike forum that seriously anyways

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 18:42 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Goodbye.

Bye Felicia.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 19:18 Quote
rosemarywheel wrote:
Well... I suppose you are right. If you really don't care to hear what I actually wanted explain, that's fine. And you are right, it is not my place. Truth be told I should probably shut up during any conversation or comment section on PinkBike. But there were reasons.... Goodbye.
You're missing the point... this isn't the thread for your virtue signaling over silly shit, it's the thread for people dealing with some shit that they want to vent about. If you've got some drama you want to get off your chest, feel free... if someone else had some drama and you think you've got some useful insight or supportive suggestions, have at it.

But to come in jumping to take offense because you don't like the title of the thread and complaining that some post bothered you because it wasn't nice is you just looking for shit to be upset about. No one is chasing you away or telling you you're not welcome, you're just trying to become the victim in some imagined slight.

If that wasn't your intention, cool, no hard feelings... let's start over, introduce yourself, vent about your man/woman and stick around but this is probably among the most drama free forums on this site so don't play the whole wounded "I should just shut up" card.

Posted: Sep 11, 2020 at 19:47 Quote
Eapecially considering for how long this thread has been going on, and we coming from the v2 even with some members from the OG girls suck thread, there's just a relationship ans jokes that won't come easy to new comers so don't even expect to understand everything that's said from the get go.

So don't come in here tryna be the bigger person and morally educate us then play the victim card when you're told no one cares

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 2:02 Quote
I hate to admit it, but I think we just got trolled.

Magura Madder

Posted: Sep 12, 2020 at 4:32 Quote
Mr-Magura wrote:
I hate to admit it, but I think we just got trolled.

Magura Madder

Naw man that was some SJW chick looking to feast on men

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 17:12 Quote
Okay, here goes. No excuses. Mountain bikers don't make excuses. (Unless they are named RoseMaryWheel)

I apologize to everyone who read anything I said after my first comment. For coming into your thread and spreading un-needed negativity and criticism. And for being a general Dick, with a big D. I did not intend to rile things up.

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 17:17 Quote
@BadBadLeroyBrown, I will take your suggestion.

My name is RoseMryWheel. My three worst faults are:

Time management,
Opening my mouth before thinking things all the way through,
And Um... I forget

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 17:28 Quote
Oooh! that was probably it! My memory... Oh, and I love bikes. And cute dogs.

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 17:35 Quote
Anyone else feel weirded out?

Maybe just me...

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 18:39 Quote
Yup. Everyone at college was weirded out by me at first to. I am also homeschooled...

Posted: Sep 14, 2020 at 18:48 Quote
Next time (I hope there is not a next time of me blurting without thinking...) should I just not say anything and let you think I am TOTALLY out of touch with my humanity. I do have a Jeremy Cricket, Y'know. Even if I am kinda strange.

I suppose you could read back through the comments I have left. They are either more speaking-without-thinking, weirdness, or appreciating the beauty of bikes.

I used to have a shirt with that same picture of Bob Marley.

There's your Weird Rosemary session for today, Folks! Have a wonderful Evening! Beer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017516
Mobile Version of Website