Maxxis or Kenda?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Maxxis or Kenda?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:24 Quote
Everyone tells me that kendas are way better but i dont know because i have maxxis. which do u think is better? the types are holly rollers for maxxis and kenda k-rads.

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:27 Quote
HEMPDOG wrote:
Evryone tells me that kendas are way better but idk cuz i have maxxis. which do u think is better?

Firstly, dont use 'text writing' on here, it will most likely get you blocked...

Any way.. They both have a massive range, so what ones are you trying to compare?

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:37 Quote
Josh-Mocock wrote:
HEMPDOG wrote:
Evryone tells me that kendas are way better but idk cuz i have maxxis. which do u think is better?

Firstly, dont use 'text writing' on here, it will most likely get you blocked...

Any way.. They both have a massive range, so what ones are you trying to compare?

Sorry, didnt see that end bit... unless you just added it on! Razz

It depends what ever you perfer to be honest. I would rather the holy's, but then again I havnt tryed a set of k-rads.

Hope this helps!

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:41 Quote
kenda, had bad luck with maxxis, think maxxis is lighter though

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
I love my Holly Rollers, they're excellent.

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:45 Quote
I use the K-Rads and they work great for me. Havent tried the Maxxis ones but I love my K-Rads!Big Grin

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:54 Quote
Kendas seem to be lighter for Dirt and Street. The Holy Rollers compared to the K-Rads, the K-Rads a lighter, and then Kiniptions to say, Hookworms, Kiniptions are a shit load lighter. For Dirt and Street go Kenda. The Holy Rollers are good if all you do is DJ thought. For Freeride and Downhill, I hear that Maxxis offers alot better stuff, I have no clue about weight though.

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:55 Quote
i bought a pair of kendas and i dont like them, much prefer maxxis....

im going back to holy rollers!

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
I also think Holy Rollers are over rated, but I can't really say anything bacause I have them myself, aha.

Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
well i personally run maxxis's because thehy are lighter and the wall of the tyre is much stronger than alot of other tyres also kenda are really very heavy and dont grip aswell i used to have them but had to switch to MAXXIS!XD

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 11:50 Quote
bmxboy08 wrote:
well i personally run maxxis's because thehy are lighter and the wall of the tyre is much stronger than alot of other tyres also kenda are really very heavy and dont grip aswell i used to have them but had to switch to MAXXIS!XD

I ran kendas for years for DH/FR,I now run minions,and I couldent be happier...

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 12:12 Quote
I've run both the Kenda Blue Groove and Nevegal as well as the Maxxis Minion. The Maxxis is a much better tire in almost every aspect (grip, flat resistance, life)

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2008 at 12:22 Quote
komar wrote:
I've run both the Kenda Blue Groove and Nevegal as well as the Maxxis Minion. The Maxxis is a much better tire in almost every aspect (grip, flat resistance, life)

I couldent believe how good they are!

A full season living in whistler,and I didnt get one flat,also they are a year old now,and they still have grip!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010634
Mobile Version of Website