Whats better Giro or Bell

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Whats better Giro or Bell
  • Next Page
Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
Oh, and I would take a Giro helmet over a Bell helmet anyday. My Xen fits better than any other helmet I've tried on, and the Remedy is a solid bucket too.

And they look better to boot! Although this year Bell has stepped up the graphics.

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 14:02 Quote
Fox Suspension and Fox clothing used to be the same company. Owned by brothers. They split in the mid 90's I believe.

They are not the same company, they have no influence on each other in any way.

I know one of the brothers Fox is named Bob Fox. I just can't remember who the other brother is.

Trust me they are not the same in any way.

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
bonfire wrote:
they are not the same in any way.
Z'actly.

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 16:20 Quote
You really do think that they are two different companys dont you?

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 16:21 Quote
DFC4LIFE wrote:

Did you not read my post or are you kidding.
Because i really don't think anyone is that stupid.

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 16:24 Quote
maybe what you are saying is true and I dont know....I am 34 so im sorta old school and as far as I remembered it they were the same company and I never had reason to think otherwise...sorry i'm not sayin you guys are idiots...

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 16:28 Quote
DFC4LIFE wrote:
maybe what you are saying is true and I dont know....I am 34 so im sorta old school and as far as I remembered it they were the same company and I never had reason to think otherwise...sorry i'm not sayin you guys are idiots...

haha, I don't think several pb guys would pull that on someone. I'm pretty sure they were always two different companies and I'm 100% positive they are two different companies now. They have different logos and everything...

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
Actually you got me all stirred up and I did some research...I'm not hyperlinking so google it youself....the one dude is partially right....bob and geoff fox and two other unnamed brothers started fox racing back in the day....bob still runs the shock part and geoff runs the clothing part BUT ALL FOUR BROTHERS STILL OWN BOTH COMPANIES.....SO when all is said and done all four brothers profit from both companies which are both run by fox industries.....Now I can call you guys idiots!!!!!....jus kiddin

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 16:45 Quote
DFC4LIFE wrote:
Actually you got me all stirred up and I did some research...I'm not hyperlinking so google it youself....the one dude is partially right....bob and geoff fox and two other unnamed brothers started fox racing back in the day....bob still runs the shock part and geoff runs the clothing part BUT ALL FOUR BROTHERS STILL OWN BOTH COMPANIES.....SO when all is said and done all four brothers profit from both companies which are both run by fox industries.....Now I can call you guys idiots!!!!!....jus kiddin

Okay you're kind of right. There isn't a Fox Industries, they are two different companies all together. Just because they started way back then doesn't mean they're together now. For example, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs started together working with Microsoft, then Jobs left to make Apple. They are two different companies that started together, and do not share profits. Same with Fox Racing and Fox Racing Shox. Started together, are now apart.

Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
DFC4LIFE wrote:
Yes, yes I do as a matter of fact.
When I applied for some stickers for Fox, the non-racing shox company, i congratulated them on their shocks. I got this as a reply:
*We are Fox Racing, the sports and apparell company. Fox Racing Shox is a completely different company. Thank you, Crystal

I win.Big Grin

FL
Posted: Nov 25, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
ive worn both, and i must say the remedy feels much more padded and more protective. its not as flexy as the bell either.

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010232
Mobile Version of Website