Show your mongoose

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show your mongoose
Posted: Jan 26, 2013 at 16:56 Quote
my very dirty 09 Pinn'r, Peaty Cheers grips, Holzfeller pedals
My 09 Pinn r being very dirty purchased new 4 2012

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2013 at 17:33 Quote
Love it. I miss my teocalli, although it was too small and too heavy.

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 15:37 Quote
My fully custom 2006 mongoose teocali super
Custom 2006 Mongoose Teocali Super DT Swiss FR440 hubs DT Swiss FR600 Rims DT Swiss Tripple butted alpine spokes Wtb Weirwolf 2.3 on rear Wtb Dissent 2.5 front Marzocchi 66 RC bomber 2006 Deity Fantom stem Deity Dirty 30 s Deity Ibeam dj saddle SDG Ibeam seat post Avid BB7 s Avid 160mm rear Rotor Shimano 200mm front Rotor Lizard Skin Lock-on grips Sram XO carbon shifter Sram XO carbon Derailure Raceface XC BB Raceface Turbine Cranks Raceface Single chain ring Wellgo pedals MRP 1X Chainguide Sram 9 speed cassette Rockshox MC 3.1 The bike weighs about 36.4 pounds.

Only missing the coil!

Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 16:17 Quote
willhatab that bike is actualy perfect for a bike park. if i were you i would upgrade the shock to a different air shock too keep it light like a dhx air

Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 16:18 Quote
my pinn'r with custom red 40's
pinn r

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 16:37 Quote
snoopy24777 wrote:
willhatab that bike is actualy perfect for a bike park. if i were you i would upgrade the shock to a different air shock too keep it light like a dhx air

Yeah cant wait for my shoulder to heal so I can get back out in the park! Only downside is its hard to find those dhx's, and other similar air shocks in 7.5 x 2. I have my eyes set on a coil thats local, at a good price, and brand new, so Ill probably go for that. Another pound wont be too terrible.

P.s. Love those 40's!

Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 16:42 Quote
thats the nicest goose ive seen so far....except of course, for my teocali i just parted with! seriously though thats a nice rig and very well put together, congrats!
snoopy24777 wrote:
my pinn'r with custom red 40's
pinn r

Posted: Feb 13, 2013 at 16:49 Quote
amonas wrote:
guys i visited the official mongoose website in order to check for the new 2013 models(if available) and the whole gravity section (bootr and pinnr) was missing!!.did they stop producing those models?any feedback would be more than welcome.....!!!

ps:was planning to get the bootr one!!!!!! :-/

Yes, Boot'R and Pinn'R are gone... 2011's are discounted big time on Amazon and Ebay though.

In part or whole, the 2013 lineup is coming to the USA in March!

Posted: Feb 13, 2013 at 19:41 Quote
lumberjerk wrote:
Say wuhh?

I've gotten word directly from Pacific and Mongoose that the Mongoose line is returning next month. I've even already helped my favorite shop get set up as a authorized dealer so that I can hopefully get one of the Meteore 29ers.

Posted: Feb 13, 2013 at 20:29 Quote
lumberjerk wrote:
Well shoot

Still no word on pricing or what models are going to be made available, either the entire lineup, or just part. They aren't telling me that as of yet...

Posted: Mar 15, 2013 at 16:51 Quote
Damn I love these Mongeese!

Re-building my '08 Khyber Elite now. Just waiting on the brakes.

The Khyber is prolly the best money I've yet spent on a bike!

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2013 at 18:29 Quote
I wish mine would've been a L and lighter, I never would have sold it. It did feel a little muddy and less pedal efficient than maestro does but I'd really like to try them back to back to know for sure.

Posted: Mar 15, 2013 at 22:25 Quote
lumberjerk wrote:
I wish mine would've been a L and lighter, I never would have sold it. It did feel a little muddy and less pedal efficient than maestro does but I'd really like to try them back to back to know for sure.

Same here I should have got a large and would be nice if it was a bit lighter.

I thought it pedaled better than my reign x though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014969
Mobile Version of Website