Lama Cycles INC is Distribution Company that was founded in 2006 by experienced downhill and street riders. Inspired by the energy that surrounds all cycling sports, the two founders set out to contribute to the growth of the movement. The company's main objective is to provide Canadian and USA riders with quality products that were previously unavailable on this side of the ocean.
The question “Why can't we get this bike over here? Or that part?” is most likely what started it all.
Video by LamaCycles
- Straitline rebuild kit for AMP/DeFacto pedals Pedals 5 CAD
- 2016 Specialized Ambush helmet Small Helmets 100 CAD
- Straitline replacement spindles for AMP pedals Pedals 20 CAD
- 2016 NS Bikes Snabb E frame, large black DH Frames 1,500 CAD
- 2015 NEW Race Face Cinch 36t NW Chainring Chains/Guides/Cogs 40 CAD
- Last Bromont Rip Before The Snow - Video Nov 14, 2016 – Comments: 19
- Canada Cup DH Round 1 - Mont Tremblant, Quebec May 24, 2016 – Comments: 11
- Results: 2016 Canada Cup Round One - Mont Tremblant May 23, 2016 – Comments: 2
- 2016 NS Bikes/Lama Cycles Race Team May 20, 2016 – Comments: 1
- Video: Mixing Talents on Two Wheels Oct 30, 2015 – Comments: 11
- Lama Rides: Glenn King's NS Decade Oct 30, 2015 – Comments: 0