Block user

Supported Regions

Grey Mountain via CMBC
Dawson via Dawson
Whitehorse via CMBC

Recent

deiru danielsapp's article
Oct 19, 2020 at 13:34
Oct 19, 2020
Check Out: Fiber Enhanced Sealant, Gloves, Shoes, Packs, Books, & Frame Protection
I signed up for the pre-order of Shred Til Bed. Received my copy last week. It is rad... Also the illustrator is definitely a mountain bike tech geek like me. Though none of the bikes are labelled it's pretty clear to tell what they are, like the T-rex is definitely on a Yeti SB165 and the bear is on a new Santa Cruz.
Sep 28, 2020 at 20:49
Sep 28, 2020
deiru dan-roberts's article
Sep 22, 2020 at 11:14
Sep 22, 2020
First Ride: Formula's New Mod Shock
Wish they would have kept the polished finish of that prototype in middle of the second image. Pretty excited for this. Been waiting months for this to release after seeing those "spy" shots, if you call them that.
deiru danielsapp's article
Sep 4, 2020 at 12:56
Sep 4, 2020
Pinkbike Poll: Would You Rather Shuttle or eMTB?
When I demoed an e-bike I managed to beat the shuttle truck to the top off the hill almost every time. e-bike on climbing trail vs shuttle truck on brownout effectively decommissioned FSR, I would take the e-bike every time.
deiru edspratt's article
Jun 15, 2020 at 15:54
Jun 15, 2020
Updated: When Are Bike Parks Reopening?
Our little ski hill here in Whitehorse, YT is opening for bikes again this summer starting on July 1. There a bit of process to get tickets though as they are limited to 50 riders on the hill. Below are the details. "Each operational bike day will have two time slots, each 3 hours long, with a maximum of 50 available tickets per slot. You MUST REGISTER in advance! Registration will close 48hrs before each Bike Night. Once the first slot is finished, guests will need to exit the premises before the following slot begins. " https://www.mountsima.com/mountain-biking/
deiru mikekazimer's article
Jun 1, 2020 at 14:43
Jun 1, 2020
12 of the Best 2020 Flat Pedals Ridden & Rated
I got a nasty set of scars from Chromag Scarabs
deiru mikelevy's article
May 1, 2020 at 20:54
May 1, 2020
Pinkbike Poll: If Every Ride Was Solo, Would You Still Mountain Bike?
All I need is myself, a bike, and the mountain.... Less is more
deiru mikekazimer's article
Apr 28, 2020 at 10:45
Apr 28, 2020
Review: Transition's New Sentinel V2 - Now With More Travel
I always see review notes along the lines of "the brake line is routed externally for easy access". Which makes me wonder, how often are people replacing their brake lines?
deiru sebas1's article
Apr 27, 2020 at 11:39
Apr 27, 2020
Senior Engineering Taken to the Trails: Home Built Hardtail
Don't forget about writing reports and proposals. I am a geotechnical engineer, and I would say 90% of my time is writing proposal and reports (the other 10% is reading pinkbike)
deiru rossbellphoto's article
Apr 8, 2020 at 10:46
Apr 8, 2020
Photo Story: The One(s) That Got Away in the Yukon
@lightningskull: They are all amazing, I regularly visit all three. As an FYI the opening of Cyclelogical is delayed a bit this season partly due to COVID and mostly due to the late spring. The old fifth wheel is a little lacking on heat I think. But I am sure if you were to message Massey would probably help you out, his email on the Cyclelogical facebook page.
Load more...
You must login to Pinkbike.
Don't have an account? Sign up

Join Pinkbike  Login
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.018413
Mobile Version of Website