João Fânzeres is a Portuguese freelance photographer specialized in outdoor, landscape and action sports.
He studied and also works in Architecture but what really motivates him is the consistent search for the next adventure, a challenge that is always based on the discovery of new places and people keeping this process as raw as possible.
He argues that when we feel outside our comfort zone it’s when we feel more alive hence the intensity of the sensations from this experience multiply.
The power of the mountain and the ocean in his photography is notorious.
By following his passion to exploration, he captures the beauty and diversity of our planet, always looking for a fresh approaching and the unique light.
So, his photography aims to replicate sensations experienced and to empower in us a new desire to leave our homes, explore and overcome ourselves.
Photo by joaofanzeres
- 4 French Fellas Take on EWS Zermat & Trophy of Nations Oct 7, 2019 – Comments: 3
- Francisco Pardal at the Val di Sole & Lenzerheide World Cup Aug 22, 2019 – Comments: 2
- The French Fellas on the Ethirteen Urge BP Enduro Team Take on EWS Val di Fassa & EWS Les Orres Jul 28, 2019 – Comments: 2
- Francisco Pardal at the Fort William DH World Cup Jun 6, 2019 – Comments: 5
- Race Report: Portuguese Enduro Cup - Round 2 May 24, 2019 – Comments: 7
- Race Report: Marc Beaumont Wins Azores Enduro Fest 2019 Mar 31, 2019 – Comments: 14