jukka4130 henryquinney's article
Apr 10, 2021 at 20:261 day
Pole's Evolink Undergoes Updates for Its Five Year Anniversary - Pond Beaver 2021
@hamncheez: Does it really matter if the production bikes is supplied with the angle set as well? The performance is what matters in the end, at least on my books. Besides that, making even a small change on existing frames drawings and manufacturing process is a lot more involved process than many think.
Posted in "Home Made Bikes"
Mar 14, 2021 at 5:41Mar 14, 2021
jukka4130 wisscycles's article
Mar 2, 2021 at 8:04Mar 2, 2021
Engin Cycles Reveal Their New Seat Clamps and Tease a Future Project
It's kind of sad that the majority of the comments do not know what they are looking at. Those stems and clamps are designed and made In-house. It's telling that Drew – the man behind the Engin – manufactures even his own titanium bolts. https://vimeo.com/45348206
Posted in "Aggresive Hardtails Post Em !"
Jan 1, 2021 at 2:27Jan 1, 2021
jukka4130 cotic-bikes's article
Dec 5, 2020 at 1:40Dec 5, 2020
Cotic Unveil a New Dirt Jump Bike That Won't be for Sale
Solid looking frame. I'd prefer the slider style of dropouts, thouhg. Less hassle, cleaner looks, and the brake caliper is always in the right place.
Added 1 photo to Buysell
Nov 30, 2020 at 4:47Nov 30, 2020
Nov 30, 2020 at 4:46Nov 30, 2020
Brand new Hazzard coil shock for sale. Black color with M/M tune. Will fit nicely to new Santa Cruz bikes for example (Megatower, Bullit etc.). A new MRP Enduro SL spring with any spring rate between 400-600lbs/in can be included with an additional price of 90€
jukka4130 sarahmoore's article
Nov 25, 2020 at 10:36Nov 25, 2020
Santa Cruz Bicycles Announces Recall on Some 2020 Aluminum Nomad, Bronson, 5010, & Furtado Models
Interesting. What kind of paint stripping process can make a frame buckle later down the road? Must be quite a paint stripper they're using.
jukka4130 jukka4130's photo
Nov 25, 2020 at 0:06Nov 25, 2020
Nov 22, 2020 at 2:29Nov 22, 2020
- Reader Story: The RIG v2 - From Handbuilt Frame to a Limited Batch Production Run Oct 1, 2020 – Comments: 63
- First Look: Canyon's New Spectral:ON CF eMTB Mar 16, 2020 – Comments: 100
- Reader Story: The Rig v1 – A Custom Hardtail Frame with a Pinion Gearbox Nov 18, 2019 – Comments: 146
- Hardtails Are not Dead and 8 Reasons Why You Should Ride One Jan 21, 2019 – Comments: 6
- Riding while Battling an Autoimmune Disease Jan 7, 2019 – Comments: 116
- Frame Building - The Lost and Rising Art Jan 12, 2018 – Comments: 0