Lama Cycles INC is Distribution Company that was founded in 2006 by experienced downhill and street riders. Inspired by the energy that surrounds all cycling sports, the two founders set out to contribute to the growth of the movement. The company's main objective is to provide Canadian and USA riders with quality products that were previously unavailable on this side of the ocean.
The question “Why can't we get this bike over here? Or that part?” is most likely what started it all.
Video by LamaCycles
- 2017 Industry Nines Big Rig 760 on HED alloy rims +tires Fat Bike Parts 1,300 CAD
- 2017 Cannondale FAT CAAD 2 Fat Bikes 1,725 CAD
- Straitline replacement Spindles for DeFacto pedals Pedals 20 CAD
- 2017 FIVE TEN (5.10) WOMEN shoes sample size 7.0US Shoes 60 CAD
- 2017 FOX 36 FLOAT 29 FS160 HSC/LSC FIT BLK 15 Single Crown Forks 955 CAD
- Lama Cycles 2018 Team May 13, 2018 – Comments: 0
- Lucas Rey-Sierro Shreds Bromont - Video Nov 22, 2017 – Comments: 5
- Exploring the Wild West - Video Jun 25, 2017 – Comments: 15
- Last Bromont Rip Before The Snow - Video Nov 14, 2016 – Comments: 19
- Canada Cup DH Round 1 - Mont Tremblant, Quebec May 24, 2016 – Comments: 11
- Results: 2016 Canada Cup Round One - Mont Tremblant May 23, 2016 – Comments: 2