Projekt Roam was founded by husband and wife, Colt and Jessee Maule in 2010. It has been their mission to travel North America to capture places that celebrate the unparalleled beauty and freedom of not only the bike, but the terrain we ride as well.
Since then, the adventurous couple have been traveling North America full time, on an endeavor dedicated to bringing gravity fed mountain biking locations into the public's eye by way of artistic films, photos, articles, and their website GravityRideGuide. All of which showcase North America's MTB resorts, terrain parks, and epic riding locations.
Video by projektroam
- Landscapes: Welcome to Phoenix, Arizona Aug 29, 2014 – Comments: 83
- Destinations: Whitefish Bike Retreat Nov 21, 2013 – Comments: 37
- Video: PROJEKT ROAM - Landscapes Vol. 3 Nov 17, 2013 – Comments: 54
- Video: PROJEKT ROAM - Landscapes Vol. 2 Oct 22, 2013 – Comments: 69
- Video: PROJEKT ROAM - Landscapes Vol. 1 Jul 23, 2013 – Comments: 34
- Video: Projekt Roam - Simple Session 1 May 25, 2013 – Comments: 30