PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 11:57 Quote
real-name-hidden wrote:
My mint Revel Rail

photo
photo
photo

been hearing good things about these! how does it ride? anything you can compare it do?

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 12:14 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
gnarcissistictendency wrote:
Scary just how brainwashed you really are. You have your views I have mine and there’s NOTHING you will say or do to change my mind so leave it at that. I could give two $hits about how “successful” Dump was or is. As a human being he’sa piece of crap. Advocating violence and the way he treats women are just a fraction of what’s underneath that orange shell. BBLB you’re clearly one of the peoples who said that storming the Capitol was much needed and this needed to happen so I’m telling you now you won’t get another response from me about this. I just can’t help myself sometimes
lol

That's a lot of words just to say you're a puppet with no facts. Carry on elmo.

Found BBLB's fav drink

photo

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 12:31 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
real-name-hidden wrote:
My mint Revel Rail

photo
photo
photo

been hearing good things about these! how does it ride? anything you can compare it do?

It's a dream. I came off a nukeproof scout, this is my first FS since being 10 years old so I can't really compare it to anything else. It is 35lbs on DD/DH tires so don't expect a XC rocket ship. So far i've been blown away with it. The bike is wayyy better and more capable than me. I wanted a tank that I didn't mind to pedal around the mostly XCish trails in central NC with a few trips out to western NC a year that wouldn't leave me wishing I had more bike. That's exactly what I got

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 12:35 Quote
I'd definitely try to get a short travel 29er for local stuff and keep that bike for gnarlier shit. If funds allow, ofc.

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 13:19 Quote
Completed the Banshee (Phantom V3) build. Should be good once the snow melts and is a nice compliment to the longer travel bike.

photo

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 13:20 Quote
aribr wrote:
Completed the Banshee (Phantom V3) build. Should be good once the snow melts and is a nice compliment to the longer travel bike.

photo

Wow, I really like those Banshees. Lookin good!

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 13:44 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
Found BBLB's fav drink

photo
Not sure if that was deliberate irony or if you're just that stupid... given your past comments, my money's on you just being that stupid.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 13:51 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
whattheheel wrote:
Not too all mountain but I ride it on all the mountains soo... New Teravail's and new longer dropper.
New Honcho s and new 5 dropper installed. Much excite.
New Honcho s and new 5 dropper installed. Much excite.
I still can't decide if I love that fork or hate it.

I love it in this application. The fact that the forks trail grows as it goes into its travel seems especially beneficial to a hardtail. I also think it looks better on a hardtail than a full sus.

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 14:01 Quote
aribr wrote:

photo

Mine is in the stand. Just waiting on a BB. Gonna be a long wait for spring.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 14:05 Quote
Nobble wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
i wonder if anyone has tried to have a suspension shop reshim the Trust damper (or do it themselves) or something. there are a bunch in the buy sell for less than half of what they were originally selling for, could be an expensive experiment to get some more performance out of it
The two people I know who had them both broke them.

It's a small sample size, but if you're a hard rider it's probably not worth it.

Man, Jeff Kendall Weed was relentless with his; heavy back wheel landings are his middle name, and he even put it on an ebike at one point.

Glad to see his didn’t kill him. lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_NP4Gdnq_J/?igshid=1kxmqrgxb7n7c

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 14:33 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
Nobble wrote:
newbermuda wrote:
i wonder if anyone has tried to have a suspension shop reshim the Trust damper (or do it themselves) or something. there are a bunch in the buy sell for less than half of what they were originally selling for, could be an expensive experiment to get some more performance out of it

It's a small sample size, but if you're a hard rider it's probably not worth it.

Man, Jeff Kendall Weed was relentless with his; heavy back wheel landings are his middle name, and he even put it on an ebike at one point.

i feel like if anyone was going to break one it'd be him

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 14:54 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
Nobble wrote:
newbermuda wrote:

Kendall weed is the most stylish rider I have seen. Love it

O+
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 15:46 Quote
Kamiizoo wrote:
I'd definitely try to get a short travel 29er for local stuff and keep that bike for gnarlier shit. If funds allow, ofc.

that's the plan, I want to get a 120ish 29er for the tamer local stuff. But I could only get one to start and wanted to go big. Riding this for a year will make the smaller bike feel that much faster when I get it, at least thats what I tell myself when I'm sucking wind going uphill

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 17:25 Quote
ricochetrabbit wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:
Nobble wrote:

Kendall weed is the most stylish rider I have seen. Love it

He crushes for sure. Also seems like a genuinely nice guy who is probably a great riding buddy. Would love to get on one of his clinics if that’s an option in the future.

Posted: Jan 14, 2021 at 18:29 Quote
real-name-hidden wrote:
Kamiizoo wrote:

that's the plan, I want to get a 120ish 29er for the tamer local stuff. But I could only get one to start and wanted to go big. Riding this for a year will make the smaller bike feel that much faster when I get it, at least thats what I tell myself when I'm sucking wind going uphill
Lighter weight will also help. I currently ride a 37 lbs beast. I just tell myself its just making me stronger lol. I'd love to have a 30 lbs 150/140 or 160/150 bike one day. I know I will get there. Just gotta get a job.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035514
Mobile Version of Website