Post your "Custom" DJ or BMX!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Post your "Custom" DJ or BMX!
Posted: Mar 28, 2015 at 12:44 Quote
Krisper wrote:
Ah okay, just liked the colour haha. Tree has one in the same colour so I'll be ordering that tup

Nice, its such a better saddle than the one I have on there now haha! Put #TreeMTB in the comments when you order from the Tree Online Store, and I'll make sure they throw in some free stickers!

Posted: Apr 10, 2015 at 19:05 Quote
I just picked up another P1 the other day. Smile

FRAME: Specialized 100% Cr-Mo, Double-butted HT/Downtube, Externally relieved Headtube
FORK: Marzocchi DJ3, 80mm,
CHAIN RING: The Shadow Conspiracy 28 tooth
BOTTOM BRACKET: blank
PEDALS: Specialized alloy platform, 9/16 inch
BRAKES: Avid BB5, Mechanical disc, Calliper/adapter with 140mm G2 Clean Sweep rotor
HANDLE BARS: hassefelt DH-riserbar
STEM- Hassefelt truvativ
RIMS FRONT: sun rim single track
REAR: sun rim double track
SPOKES: DT SWISS (1.8mm)
FRONT/REAR TIRE: schwalbe Crazy Bob
SEAT: Failure pivitol fat seat
SEAT POST: primo

picked up another 09 P1 lastnight

Posted: Apr 11, 2015 at 7:52 Quote
Opinions on a white chain? Haha I'm getting tan walls later on today and have some black deity pedals on the way. Can't decide if I want to change the chain or not though. But it's the most dialed bike I've ever made.
Almost Done

Posted: Apr 11, 2015 at 15:10 Quote
Krisper wrote:
Opinions on a white chain? Haha I'm getting tan walls later on today and have some black deity pedals on the way. Can't decide if I want to change the chain or not though. But it's the most dialed bike I've ever made.
Almost Done

i like it man

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 5:55 Quote
Hey guys what do you think about my dj bike. Dont know much about it, rockshox tora forks and i think its a mongoose frame, want to get rates and what is it worth thanks.

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 6:14 Quote
BlueDJBike wrote:
Hey guys what do you think about my dj bike. Dont know much about it, rockshox tora forks and i think its a mongoose frame, want to get rates and what is it worth thanks.

post a pic?

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 10:32 Quote
BlueDJBike wrote:
I'd say it's worth four, maybe five male goats, but you need to remember to account for the phase of the moon and the market price of haggis.

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 10:39 Quote
BlueDJBike wrote:

I reckon it's worth about 3 loud laughs and 1.5 vigorous backstreet handjobs

Posted: Apr 14, 2015 at 12:06 Quote
Nobble wrote:
BlueDJBike wrote:
I'd say it's worth four, maybe five male goats, but you need to remember to account for the phase of the moon and the market price of haggis.
Haggis market is shite at the moment, it's been left behind by the black pudding boom of 2012. Expect a revival in 2016-17, prices will go up and you might get an extra quarter goat for it. Maybe half if you include tartan on the build and sell it to a Scotch.
As a Scotch you can trust my expert opinion.

Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 20:22 Quote
That won't work man. It's on your local machine. You need something publicly available like imgur or something

Posted: Apr 15, 2015 at 20:29 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Nobble wrote:
BlueDJBike wrote:
Haggis market is shite at the moment, it's been left behind by the black pudding boom of 2012. Expect a revival in 2016-17, prices will go up and you might get an extra quarter goat for it. Maybe half if you include tartan on the build and sell it to a Scotch.
As a Scotch you can trust my expert opinion.
Thanks ill take that into account, much help. They gave me 4 goats

Posted: Apr 17, 2015 at 7:02 Quote
photo
Just got this back together for this new season! Just laced a new spank subrosa hoop to my revolution back hub. Also just ordered white deity bloodline pedals. Any comments and/or suggestions are appreciated!

Posted: Apr 17, 2015 at 7:25 Quote
Bike looks good man, thats a rock solid build!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017150
Mobile Version of Website