Show your all mountain bike

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Show your all mountain bike
Posted: Dec 18, 2022 at 18:21 Quote
Dope. Very cool...

Posted: Dec 18, 2022 at 18:36 Quote
Yep, nice build. Something to be said for a sub 27 lb trail brusier. I did similair with the bolts on my Hightower, which blend well with the graphite gray and blue lettering. The oil slick goes well with a lot of collrs. It picks up the kashima, green, blues, purples, etc.

I am hoping to hit the sub 30 lb range on my Reeb SST build this spring. Trail bikes are getting designed beefier and beefier in the 140-150mm travel range, which ia overkill for my needs.

Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 7:23 Quote
photo

This is my custom built 2021 Nukeproof Scout 290. Got the frame used on PB, and this is how shes turned out. Ungodly expensive to build it up from the frame

Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 8:38 Quote
Updated my Izzo after one year of riding it, new cockpit, AXS everything, i9 wheels. Now it's officially my dream bike.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 12:01 Quote
Raisin hell and praisin dale! Gotta love that thing, such a clean look.

Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 16:52 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
fell in love with my evo this summer so i decided to build up a standard stumpy too
won't bore with photos of all the details, but i went a little crazy with the color matching bolts and whatnot. i think the oil slick looks pretty good with the paint job
26.6 pounds as seen here with pedals, bottle cage, and bell
photo

Beauty! Speaking of EVOs and bolts… my brand new EVO’s stem bolts are very soft, and one is already nearly stripped. Thinking about picking up these Ti bolts. Only $28 for a 6 pack, and I assume they will fit my stock Specialized stem?

https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/products/trail-one-titanium-stem-bolt-upgrade-kit-black

Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 18:34 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
twonsarelli wrote:
fell in love with my evo this summer so i decided to build up a standard stumpy too
won't bore with photos of all the details, but i went a little crazy with the color matching bolts and whatnot. i think the oil slick looks pretty good with the paint job
photo

Beauty! Speaking of EVOs and bolts… my brand new EVO’s stem bolts are very soft, and one is already nearly stripped. Thinking about picking up these Ti bolts. Only $28 for a 6 pack, and I assume they will fit my stock Specialized stem?

https://www.worldwidecyclery.com/products/trail-one-titanium-stem-bolt-upgrade-kit-black

Is it a specialized branded stem? Might be worth a try but if it isn’t on the list they reference, there’s no guarantee.

Posted: Dec 19, 2022 at 18:49 Quote
twonsarelli wrote:
[/PI]

man, I apologize. meant to compliment your build and got off track.. That's solid tup

like all the builds in here. You guys make me want to go play the lotto. Pimp

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 7:21 Quote
Just managed to build up my new Tallboy to replace the trusty V4.
In love with the new color.

Some specs:
Tallboy CC XXL V5
Magura MT7 with Oak components levers and 200mm rotors
Reserve 30 wheels on DT240 CL
XX1 AXS drive train with Quarq power meter, 34t and the 50t cassette
AXS Reverb (@rockshox when will there be a 210mm version? )
Chris King Headset
I9 stem
Santa bars
Öhlins RXF36 M.2 with coil and TTX2 air
XTR trail pedals
Worn Maxxis Assegais 3C 2.5wt MaxTerra Exo+
ODI Ruffian grips
A cosy Ergon saddle for my fat bum

15.35kg as pictured.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 7:43 Quote
yeti85 wrote:
Just managed to build up my new Tallboy to replace the trusty V4.
In love with the new color.

Some specs:
Tallboy CC XXL V5
Magura MT7 with Oak components levers and 200mm rotors
Reserve 30 wheels on DT240 CL
XX1 AXS drive train with Quarq power meter, 34t and the 50t cassette
AXS Reverb (@rockshox when will there be a 210mm version? )
Chris King Headset
I9 stem
Santa bars
Öhlins RXF36 M.2 with coil and TTX2 air
XTR trail pedals
Worn Maxxis Assegais 3C 2.5wt MaxTerra Exo+
ODI Ruffian grips
A cosy Ergon saddle for my fat bum

15.35kg as pictured.

photo

photo

photo

photo

photo

It looks like your seat is at least 6 meters tall

Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 13:10 Quote
yeti85 wrote:

photo
]

Saddle barely makes it in the shot! That's an aggressive riding posture for sure.

Nice bike.

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 14:09 Quote
Damn. Screw 210mm dropper, you need a 240mm!

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2022 at 17:19 Quote
And here I am thinking I was the tall guy in the forum! XXL and that much post sticking up, you must be 6’8” or taller?!?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.051995
Mobile Version of Website