Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 15:22 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
Inertiatic wrote:
Fraudsters

This is THE only precise word without getting all expletive

Sooner the bailiffs go round the correct procedure the better

Where will the bailiffs go? What will the bailiffs take?

Sick is a LTD company, they had no premises, held little to no stock of frames (all pre sale) and even drop shipped T-shirt’s and they own no plant or machinery.

So, there is nothing to take and legally the directors are not liable unless they have broken the insolvent / wrongful trading rules and who is going to try and prove that? Companies house / HMRC certainly won’t, not a company of that size.

You lot could get together and crowd fund a winding up petition (google it) but it’s still unlikely you will ever see a penny.

Small LTD company rules need reform, this kind of shit goes on all of the time in all sorts of industries because people know it’s difficult to actually get in any bother for essentially being complete asshats with others money knowing that if you balls the whole thing up nobody is coming after your house/ stuff.

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
Blimey sounds like you know bit more to it than I

I only watch balliff tv lol

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 1:31 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
titaniumtit wrote:
Inertiatic wrote:
Fraudsters

This is THE only precise word without getting all expletive

Sooner the bailiffs go round the correct procedure the better

Where will the bailiffs go? What will the bailiffs take?

Sick is a LTD company, they had no premises, held little to no stock of frames (all pre sale) and even drop shipped T-shirt’s and they own no plant or machinery.

So, there is nothing to take and legally the directors are not liable unless they have broken the insolvent / wrongful trading rules and who is going to try and prove that? Companies house / HMRC certainly won’t, not a company of that size.

You lot could get together and crowd fund a winding up petition (google it) but it’s still unlikely you will ever see a penny.

Small LTD company rules need reform, this kind of shit goes on all of the time in all sorts of industries because people know it’s difficult to actually get in any bother for essentially being complete asshats with others money knowing that if you balls the whole thing up nobody is coming after your house/ stuff.

Spongebob-ing

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 0:31 Quote
Tea4two wrote:
It's business as usual for Jordan as he turns his attention to his tattoo shop and Tim has just got a new Ford St with personal plate.
Dosent look like they have been hit to hard with the sick situation. It would be nice to think they are saving up to pay back every one they owe.

a new Ford? I thought none of them could drive, hence why they couldn't go to he remote warehouse to check on stock levels?!

but as mentioned, fraudsters/scum/knobheads

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 1:55 Quote
v7fmp wrote:
Tea4two wrote:
It's business as usual for Jordan as he turns his attention to his tattoo shop and Tim has just got a new Ford St with personal plate.
Dosent look like they have been hit to hard with the sick situation. It would be nice to think they are saving up to pay back every one they owe.

a new Ford? I thought none of them could drive, hence why they couldn't go to he remote warehouse to check on stock levels?!

Nah, Jordan said he couldn't drive, the excuse that Tim couldn't drive them to the 'warehouse' was that he has a full time job, apparently weekends, afternoons, a days holiday, trains, taxis, buses etc etc are all good excuses for not giving actually giving a shit.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 2:23 Quote
justanotherusername wrote:
v7fmp wrote:
Tea4two wrote:

Nah, Jordan said he couldn't drive, the excuse that Tim couldn't drive them to the 'warehouse' was that he has a full time job, apparently weekends, afternoons, a days holiday, trains, taxis, buses etc etc are all good excuses for not giving actually giving a shit.

ah yes! My memory is a little hazy due to the web of lies/time scale etc.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 6:07 Quote
Maybe they're going to drive down to their warehouse and have a look for the frames they owe people. No doubt their excuse will be petrol prices and brexit now.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 7:29 Quote
It's also getting colder, roads damp. Better to wait til Summer.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 9:45 Quote
Well Rich Energy and Haas F1 have found closure of sorts today, maybe Sick will too eventually.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 11:36 Quote
mr-ed wrote:
Well Rich Energy and Haas F1 have found closure of sorts today, maybe Sick will too eventually.

Sure, the closure being the customers end up with nothing and the company stops strading... not exactly a mutually beneficial situation.

Posted: Sep 9, 2019 at 13:06 Quote
mr-ed wrote:

Oh yh what happened to those f nut goons

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 9:59 Quote
https://singletrackworld.com/2019/09/big-pile-of-sick-landing-at-on-one/

Guess there were taiwanese frames after all...

...and that's the final nail in the coffin I reckon.

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 10:47 Quote
And the silence continues here on pinkbike. No updates since the last time they allowed them to come on here and lie.
Saying they were no longer taking preorders as I clicked their site and clearly were still taking preorders as late as middle of May.

Wonder how many more people got ripped because of that free publicity?

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 12:26 Quote
Yeh, there was frames ordered from Taiwan, but not paid for, until now.

It'll be interesting to see what they are like when they land in the warehouse.

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 12:38 Quote
sq225917 wrote:
Yeh, there was frames ordered from Taiwan, but not paid for, until now.

It'll be interesting to see what they are like when they land in the warehouse.

I bet you a shiny nickel none of them will be my ti wulf...

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.027491
Mobile Version of Website