Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Unhappy Sick Bicycles Customers. BEWARE!
Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:16 Quote
A few scenarios here really.

- Game over, the company will be wound up soon, Sick dissapear into the night, my thoughts being that the money they have received for these is at least partly gone to pay for the Taiwanese’s frames which may also end up being sold direct in some way? Though people will think they ran off with a lot of money in this situation, I very much doubt it, they are just too stupid to have achieved that - I also think PayPal have probably seized control of most of it, another likely reason why they can’t pay Marino.

- They have though f*ck it, wait till the Taiwanese stuff comes in, offer those people waiting for the Marino frames those / ignore them completely / refund then when absolutely forced into doing so - try and move on with the the Taiwanese stuff only for future.

- They are so out of touch with reality / deluded they still think everything will be ok and another bullshit story will suffice and they are happy to defraud and steal from people after all.

Whatever happens, if any of you are owed money or frames take this shit seriously right away or you won’t be getting a thing. I would be paying a visit right now. Shady f*ckers.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:17 Quote
dinde wrote:
Oh, dear...

You of all people who are owed the most money, please get your ass in gear, stop being mr nice guy and try and prise some money of this sinking ship.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:29 Quote
Ooft. Bag of utter fannys

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:35 Quote
tomhoward379 wrote:
to be clear, sick sold these frames as preorders, so have had the money from customers.
justanotherusername wrote:
You of all people who are owed the most money, please get your ass in gear, stop being mr nice guy and try and prise some money of this sinking ship.

Exactly. These are the bikes that should've gone to paid-up customers. If that's you, your bike is now being sold a second time.

Sick was broke - or scamming, but let's assume honest, just broke. For them to deliver frames to paid-up customers, Sick would've had to pay Marino, then deliver bikes without additional income. i.e. negative cash flow.

Being broke, they instead chose to sell paid-for bikes to new customers in an attempt to generate positive cash flow. This is common practice when a company is in severe financial distress. Whenever you hear about new customers getting products before pre-order customers, this is why.

Now that Sick is losing access to the product, even this option is disappearing. If you've paid and haven't received your product, take legal action now or you will have zero chance of any remedy. This is your last call; companies rarely recover from this point.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:40 Quote
A few scenarios here really.

- Game over, the company will be wound up soon, Sick dissapear into the night, my thoughts being that the money they have received for these is at least partly gone to pay for the Taiwanese’s frames which may also end up being sold direct in some way? Though people will think they ran off with a lot of money in this situation, I very much doubt it, they are just too stupid to have achieved that - I also think PayPal have probably seized control of most of it, another likely reason why they can’t pay Marino.

- They have though f*ck it, wait till the Taiwanese stuff comes in, offer those people waiting for the Marino frames those / ignore them completely / refund then when absolutely forced into doing so - try and move on with the the Taiwanese stuff only for future.

- They are so out of touch with reality / deluded they still think everything will be ok and another bullshit story will suffice and they are happy to defraud and steal from people after all.

Whatever happens, if any of you are owed money or frames take this shit seriously right away or you won’t be getting a thing. I would be paying a visit right now. Shady f*ckers.

are you really from Canada.

They have though f*ck it, wait till the Taiwanese stuff comes in, offer those people waiting for the Marino frames those / ignore them completely / refund then when absolutely forced into doing so - try and move on with the the Taiwanese stuff only for future.

to be honest this was what i had surmised

i feel like building some frames for the poor f*ckers that have been mugged off here and saying here you go.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:43 Quote
On IG marino is selling the sick frames he made.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
Does poster above really think they've paid for the far eastern frames?

Considering we already know they haven't for Moreno's.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 11:03 Quote
Marino says they have 60 frames of Sicks unpaid for in total.

60xhow many customers £

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 11:04 Quote
sacalobra wrote:

Don't know. Doesn't matter. Paid-up customers are screwed. Run, don't walk, to your local small-claims court.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
hey guys, im a silent reader of this thread,
unfortunatly i‘m also a sick bycicle customer...
i could kick myself in my own arse for that...

last week i openend a second IG acount (cause he blocked me cause i was angry after month nr. 6) to
write jordan and i choosed a friendly but serious way to talk to him..., he said he will help us, but now i know that was just another lie...

i just read again he havent paid marino,
so i have to give up now, and my dealer and me have to go to the police now,- its enough.

one f*ckin wasted year.
(sorry for my bad english)

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 11:09 Quote
sacalobra wrote:

Nah course they won’t be paid up, to order frames from Taiwan though you need to make a down payment upon initial order (Marino really should have done this with these asshats) - balance payable before shipping, I bet a fair amount of customers money is in that down payment.

They let the lunatics run the asylum in Sick that’s for sure.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 11:11 Quote
Guess the fire sale was to pay Marino on the 20th deadline

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 11:13 Quote
ranjomandolin wrote:
Guess the fire sale was to pay Marino on the 20th deadline

Exactly, as was the interview / sob sorry bullshit and the ‘we are back’ Instagram posts.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010200
Mobile Version of Website