the brothers Dunnet, getting it done on bikes
home-team ninepointeight-9point8's article
Jul 27, 2017 at 10:108 hours
Sid Slotegraaf: Unfinished Business - Video
Kevin's comment was poorly written but I also think it was misread. I think Kevin was getting at Sid's ability to create new and interesting "Strava lines" ... something that trail associations and users have been trying to put a stop to. Recently logs have been appearing across these lines and trails that may cross newer built trails ... at least this is how I read the original ...
home-team SORCA's article
May 11, 2017 at 8:55May 11, 2017
Squamish's Diamond Head Project Build
1. Was the climb designed to be a two way trail? I have seen a lot of people turn around at 19th Hole and ride the climb back down. There are not a lot of trail option up there that are not black and I can see a lot of people being intimidated by their trail options and riding back down the climb. Plus the climb ridden in reverse goes into Half Nelson, do you see this as a potential issue? 2. Does SORCA have any plans to add parking to the Diamond Head area? Parking up and down the road is common place on weekends, holidays and good weather days. Was this taken into consideration when building another destination trail in the area?
home-team home-team's photo
May 2, 2017 at 10:31May 2, 2017
Added 20 photos to bike-stuff
Apr 29, 2017 at 15:08Apr 29, 2017
Apr 29, 2017 at 15:06Apr 29, 2017
Mavic Deemax Pro, 27.5"/650b, SRAM XD Driver. 15mm non boost front and 142x12 rear. Never used, never been on a bike. $1000 OBO. Will throw in the tires for an extra $100. Front: Mavic Claw Pro XL, 2.5, 27.5" Rear: Mavic Quest Pro XL, 2.4, 27.5"
Apr 29, 2017 at 15:02Apr 29, 2017
Rockshox Reverb Stealth, 30.9mm, 125mm adjustment, 380mm length. Left-hand underbar or right-hand over bar trigger placement. Only used a couple of times, taken off a show bike. $450 OBO.
Apr 29, 2017 at 14:57Apr 29, 2017
Never used, still in package SRAM Guide RSC with 180mm rotors. $500 OBO
Apr 29, 2017 at 14:54Apr 29, 2017
Brand new, never installed SRAM X01 Eagle Crankset and BB. 170mm, 68/73 BSA bottom bracket, 12 speed 34 tooth ring. $450 OBO ...
Apr 29, 2017 at 14:46Apr 29, 2017
Full SRAM XO Eagle 12 Speed Drive Train. Never Ridden, still in the boxes and wrapping. Derailleur, Shifter, Chain and 10-50T Cassette. $900 OBO ...
Added 4 photos to bike-stuff
Apr 15, 2017 at 13:06Apr 15, 2017
Photo by home-team
- ad Jul 29, 2016 – Comments: 0
- Trail Eruption: Seeking Mount Bromo with Kurt Sorge - Video Mar 1, 2016 – Comments: 76
- South China International Bike Festival 2013 Nov 25, 2013 – Comments: 12
- Jackson Goldstone California Dreaming Apr 22, 2013 – Comments: 61
- Building in Indonesia Mar 26, 2013 – Comments: 32
- Taipei Cycle Show Day 3 Randoms Mar 22, 2013 – Comments: 257