Do you ride alone ?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Do you ride alone ?
FL
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:00 Quote
I ride by myself most of the time, especially when I am riding xc. It is great therapy.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:08 Quote
ride with mates cause afraid of having a broken arm and not being found in agest. + for me part of mtb'in in the atmosphere when we all meet and have a good luagh.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:15 Quote
I end up riding alone a lot, good idea to tell someone where your going and when you expect to be back and probably a cell phone wouldn't hurt either

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:29 Quote
jackthemaniac wrote:
i sometimes ride dirt jumps or downhill alone. it can be more fun if you bring a camera and tripod so you can make a movie of yourself.
i made this one
Views: 1,799    Faves: 28    Comments: 15

uses a lot of film tho Confused
Thats hell of a jump! Pure lethal for learning stuff!
Nice wee bag of tricks too Wink

Unless I'm out on the roads or waiting for a friend, no, I never ride alone... partly caus I'm not allowed Dead Horse and partly because I don't push myself half as much when I'm alone!

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:50 Quote
I almost always rode alone and when i get this bike built then il probs be riding alone too.

theres nothing better than riding street or park alone with some music.
Im planning on riding park as early as possible so its empty.
Personal preference tho cos not everyone is as antisocial as i am Beer

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:52 Quote
Sure I ride alone sometimes, but not nearly as recklessly.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:56 Quote
Iv never ridder any dh or fr alone cause thats no fun
but i always ride street alone, well julia comes but i kind of have to bring my bike

Mod
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 12:58 Quote
yep, ride alone mostly. I ride better and can actually dial tricks and stuff if I'm riding alone or with just one or two people.. group riding = 0 learning Frown

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 13:11 Quote
i finish work at 2 everyday so alot of the time i go for a ride after usually hold back on the tricks tho and keep things simple and smooth, alot of the time i go building tho much prefer to ride in a group.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 17:54 Quote
jackthemaniac wrote:
i sometimes ride dirt jumps or downhill alone. it can be more fun if you bring a camera and tripod so you can make a movie of yourself.
i made this one
Views: 1,799    Faves: 28    Comments: 15

uses a lot of film tho Confused
thats true. idk about you but when self filming my clips are usually like 50 seconds

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 18:13 Quote
I won't ride alone in the woods. There's too much chance of me biting the dust or something biting me. Bike parks are different though. Just a couple riding buddies is usually the best. Big ride groups can be super fun every once in a while but they're kind of a hassle most of the time.

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 18:44 Quote
i basically always ride street alone with music it lets me focus more and get tricks dialed but park or jumping i like having my friends around to get me stoked and get a good sesh going

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 19:07 Quote
I ride by myself about 1% of the time when it's in the woods, kinda dangerous riding alone. I'm with a friend or two most of the time

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
I only ride alone if none of my friends are avaliable

Posted: Jan 29, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
i ride alone when my friends are not available, most of the time im alone, so that i will exercise well

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016616
Mobile Version of Website