I am a professional photographer with a great deal of passion for documenting mountain biking culture. Follow me on Instagram at "Meagherdude".
meagerdude pinkbikeaudience's article
Jan 17, 2016 at 19:27Jan 17, 2016
2015 Photo of the Year: $10,000 Cash Prizing
Or a new pro camera body; the new Nikon D5 sells for $6500 USD.
Dec 23, 2015 at 8:19Dec 23, 2015
Easton Vice Wheelset Super solid tubeless ready wheel set from Easton. The XLT Hub has wider bearing that make for a much stiffer wheel despite the 24 spoke count. The cassette hub body is easy to service and the wheels share the same, solid, but light EA 90 rim as the Haven wheels. The internal rim width is 21mm--a bit narrow by today's wide rim revolution, but still a solid under the bike foot print for your tires and super supportive of any tire from 2.1 to 2.35. Rims are welded solid so there is no need for rim tape in order to go tubeless. The wheelset comes with both a SRAM XD driver body (mounted) as well as a shimano cassette hub body. Swapping from one to the other is about a 5 minute process. There is a small ding/dent in the rear wheel, but the wheel is still true and it holds air just fine for tubeless setups--ie, it's cosmetic only. Buyer pays shipping unless local pick up; that's going to be about $30 on top of the $250 asking price; I'm not a shop so this is non-negotiable expense.
Photo by lunatyk
- Gear Up for Winter: 25 Cold-Weather Essentials Reviewed Dec 8, 2015 – Comments: 165
- OES Series Finale at Mt Hood Sep 16, 2015 – Comments: 19
- Photo Epic: Garbanzo DH - Crankworx Whistler 2015 Aug 12, 2015 – Comments: 50
- Oregon Enduro Series Recap - Hood River, OR Jun 23, 2015 – Comments: 34
- The Sturdy Dirty Enduro Jun 17, 2015 – Comments: 21
- Oregon Enduro Series - Bend Jun 8, 2015 – Comments: 55