I am a professional photographer with a great deal of passion for documenting mountain biking culture. Follow me on Instagram at "Meagherdude".
Sep 13, 2016 at 14:08Sep 13, 2016
Thomson External Dropper. Lightly used. It's been bomber, but I got a new bike frame with a 30.9 dia seat post so this needs a new home. It's 400 mm long, has 125mm travel and fits a 31.6 dia seatpost. It's a bomber post that saw only a few months of flawless use before I got the new frame. Buyer pays $12 shipping within the continental US, $18 for AK and Hawaii. Paypal only unless local pickup.
Sep 13, 2016 at 14:04Sep 13, 2016
Thomson Stealth Dropper. Lightly used. No bleeding, no failing seals, just reliable, infinite adjust. I'm selling it because my new frame takes a 30.9. I got this post to replace a Reverb (or should I say, "reverbs" as the original post had to be replaced too many times to count). It's been bomber, but I only used it a month before swapping to a new bike frame and this wasn't going to fit. It's 400 mm long, has 125mm travel and fits a 31.6 dia seatpost. Buyer pays $12 shipping within the continental US, $18 for AK and Hawaii. Paypal only unless local pickup.
Sep 13, 2016 at 13:51Sep 13, 2016
Super lightweight (107 grams), but strong enough for XC racing and trail riding, this is a weight weenie's dream stem. It features 7 deg of rise/negative rise. I used it on a Santa Cruz tallboy but swapped it out for a shorter stem after a few rides and found this gem in the garage. I don't race anymore so it needs to go. It's obviously the black version of this stem with the clear coat. Hmmm, anything else? Standard 31.8 clamp surface would be it, I'd guess. Shipping: $5 within the continental US, $8 to Hawaii/AK. Paypal only unless local pick up.
Sep 13, 2016 at 13:28Sep 13, 2016
Fox Float CTD Boost Valve non Kashima rear shock. 7.875" eye to eye, 2.25" stroke (7 and 7/8" x 2 and 1/4") Valved for a 2014 Lapierre Spicy and the tune code reads "CMSG". Shock was never ridden as I upgraded to a Cane Creek inline straight away. This is not the high end fox CTD boost valve shock, but not the bottom of the line, either. It's a good, solid damper, it simply lacks the adjustability in trail mode of the trail adjust, and doesn't have a kashima coating. Otherwise the guts are identical to the Float CTD adjust. Buyer pays shipping ($8 within the continental US; $12 to Hawaii, AK, etc). Paypal only. Waive shipping by meeting locally in Hood River, OR.
Photo by lunatyk
- 2015 Thomson Stealth Dropper 31.6 x 125 x 400 Saddle/Seat Posts 275 USD
- 2014 Bontrager XXX 70mm stem Stems/Headsets 100 USD
- 2014 Fox Float CTD Boost Valve NEW Rear Shocks 125 USD
- 2015 XTR 2 x 11 24/34t Crankset 175mm Crank/Bottom Brackets 400 USD
- 2014 Avid 180mm clean sweep HS1 disc brake rotor Brakes 20 USD
- Giant Dual Slalom: Crankworx Whistler 2016 - Photo Epic Aug 20, 2016 – Comments: 12
- Ultimate Pump Track Challenge presented by RockShox - Photo Epic Aug 19, 2016 – Comments: 20
- Crankworx 2016 Garbanzo Downhill in Photos Aug 17, 2016 – Comments: 7
- SRAM Canadian Open Challenger Enduro presented by CamelBak: Crankworx Whistler 2016 - Recap Aug 14, 2016 – Comments: 9
- 2016 Summer Clothing Guide Jun 29, 2016 – Comments: 185
- The 2016 Sturdy Dirty Enduro Jun 21, 2016 – Comments: 33