Likes: A new trail, all things tech about two wheels, dogs, coffee and flying low.
Not: angry music and the word, "impossible"
Sep 14, 2018 at 10:15Sep 14, 2018
Sep 14, 2018 at 10:09Sep 14, 2018
First Look: Mavic's New Deemax SSC Wheels
Thanks for clearing that Scott
RichardCunningham IanHylands's article
Aug 30, 2018 at 21:12Aug 30, 2018
5 Years of Photography with Niner Bikes' In-House Photographer
When you see them all together, it takes your breath away
Aug 29, 2018 at 16:12Aug 29, 2018
Review: Fox Live Valve Suspension
Their numbers, not mine...
Added 1 video
Aug 28, 2018 at 7:59Aug 28, 2018
Aug 26, 2018 at 16:59Aug 26, 2018
Aug 13, 2018 at 21:55Aug 13, 2018
Syncros Silverton SL One-Piece Carbon Wheels - Sea Otter 2018
@radrider: Well stated.
Added 1 video
Aug 3, 2018 at 1:38Aug 3, 2018
RichardCunningham paulaston's article
Jul 30, 2018 at 10:06Jul 30, 2018
Review: Commencal's Supreme DH 29 is an Unflinching Race Weapon
@issse: Two things are going on. Super slack head angles cause the front wheel to move toward the center of the bike at full compression, which dramatically shortens the wheelbase. Also, the rearward axle path caused by the Commencal's high-pivot swingarm is exaggerated in the early portion of the suspension's travel, but does not continue to extend much in the second half of the travel.
Jul 23, 2018 at 21:01Jul 23, 2018
Bike Checks & Tech From the Pits - EWS La Thuile 2018
@ceecee: Bouwmeester is working with Crankbothers, developing a similar concept in a new factory near Salt Lake City, Utah.
Photo by rossbellphoto
- Review: SQlab 610 Ergolux Saddle 4 days ago – Comments: 70
- Tariffs on Chinese Bicycles & Parts Will Begin Next Week 6 days ago – Comments: 368
- Review: Polygon Siskiu T8 7 days ago – Comments: 92
- First Look: Mavic's New Deemax SSC Wheels 11 days ago – Comments: 106
- Review: G-Form Pro Trail Gloves 19 days ago – Comments: 77
- Steve Peat & Josh Bender Inducted into the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame 24 days ago – Comments: 87