Likes: A new trail, all things tech about two wheels, dogs, coffee and flying low.
Not: angry music and the word, "impossible"
Aug 13, 2018 at 21:553 days
Syncros Silverton SL One-Piece Carbon Wheels - Sea Otter 2018
@radrider: Well stated.
Added 1 video
Aug 3, 2018 at 1:38Aug 3, 2018
RichardCunningham paulaston's article
Jul 30, 2018 at 10:06Jul 30, 2018
Review: Commencal's Supreme DH 29 is an Unflinching Race Weapon
@issse: Two things are going on. Super slack head angles cause the front wheel to move toward the center of the bike at full compression, which dramatically shortens the wheelbase. Also, the rearward axle path caused by the Commencal's high-pivot swingarm is exaggerated in the early portion of the suspension's travel, but does not continue to extend much in the second half of the travel.
Jul 23, 2018 at 21:01Jul 23, 2018
Bike Checks & Tech From the Pits - EWS La Thuile 2018
@ceecee: Bouwmeester is working with Crankbothers, developing a similar concept in a new factory near Salt Lake City, Utah.
Jul 20, 2018 at 13:27Jul 20, 2018
3 Questions About La Thuile EWS
@Pininator: 8000 Freeride meters
Jul 20, 2018 at 10:04Jul 20, 2018
First Look: KS Genesys Integrated Dropper Seatpost
@Unrealityshow: If you don;t want the integrated post, you can put a standard dropper in. KS designed the post to fit in a standard 31.6 seat tube.
Photo by rossbellphoto
- Bike Check: R-Dog's Hawaiian Theme Trek Session - Crankworx Whistler 2018 2 days ago – Comments: 73
- Industry Weighs in on the Latest Round of US Tariffs on Chinese Mountain Bike Imports 9 days ago – Comments: 499
- Review: Fidlock's Bottle Twist Uses Magnets to Hold Your Water Bottle 13 days ago – Comments: 127
- Interview: DVO's First Season With the Giant DH Team 21 days ago – Comments: 121
- Bike Checks & Tech From the Pits - EWS La Thuile 2018 25 days ago – Comments: 171
- 3 Questions About La Thuile EWS 28 days ago – Comments: 44